The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is tbagging necessary? I think not. Be nice to your killers please.

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Condorloco_26 said:

@Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

Yeah, imagine people actually finding it funny... oh wait

I do, and I laugh when people who play as The Pig does it, or when infact anything remotely STUPID. Because I'm not sensitive, I'm not phased by someone pressing a button 3 times quickly af.

If you're offended then oh well

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    The world isn't here to coddle you. If you get upset because somebody says you're bad at the game then you need to consider not playing the game. Demanding everyone "be nice" is unrealistic and pointless. You know what I say when someone trash talks me? "Lol."

And if there's swearing or a slur or threat is used I report them. And then I move on with my life.
  • brokedownpalace
    @ZombieGenesis nice straw man.
  • brokedownpalace
    You were making an "observation" on a person you created out of thin air. Your argument is that no one here can say "Don't take it personally" because everyone who does also says "Run across the map and go afk after each hook," therefore they are hypocrites.
  • brokedownpalace
    Thread stalking because I responded to you in my own thread and then one more? You know, the two threads that were sitting at the top of the page? You must think you're something special.

And again, you did not make any observations because what you said did not happen. Please show me where I, or anyone else in this thread who said to get over trash talk, also said killers need to go afk after each hook. Things need to have occurred in reality for you to have observed them.

And regardless, it's pretty clear what the point of your post was supposed to be, doesn't matter whether you define it as an argument or not.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886
    Ah another happy day in Dbd land I see.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Another happy day in the Dbd community I see.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I only tbag the killer if he hooks 1 survivor and then face camps him until he's dead then moves to the next one.*ahemwraith. Just be careful with shape tier 3 or noed.https://youtube.com/watch?v=78mgAaKdBRo

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

It's always necessary.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@ASpazNamedSteve said:
    It's always necessary.

no its not. Just like any other sort of negative behaviour.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

@pauloandrade22 said:

@ASpazNamedSteve said:
    It's always necessary.

no its not. Just like any other sort of negative behaviour.

It's always necessary.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Jesus guys.... 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

How the ######### did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

What the actual #########?

• pauloandrade22

@jiminie said:
    Snowflake orion alongside paulowhateverhisnameis reporting for duty, give me a break already, go do something else instead of being here 24/7 posting nonsense

No thanks.

• pauloandrade22

@meshugganah said:
    jiminie said:

Snowflake orion alongside paulowhateverhisnameis reporting for duty, give me a break already, go do something else instead of being here 24/7 posting nonsense

that moment when your argument sucks and you must resort to absurd fantasies.

Exactly.

• pauloandrade22

@Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

What the actual [BAD WORD]?

dont ask me. Im as calm as a cat sleeping.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

Many susceptible people around.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

Exactly.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

I get Tbag and insults in chat. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

• pauloandrade22

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

I get whyTbag and insults in chat offend. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

• Vietfox

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

I usually play as a survivor, but when i play as a killer, drop the pallet on me and t-bag afterwards i honestly laugh xD I think survivor's faces and moves are pretty hilarious.

• pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

I usually play as a survivor, but when i play as a killer, drop the pallet on me and t-bag afterwards i honestly laugh xD I think survivor's faces and moves are pretty hilarious.

il do that too . but only so many times you know?

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@pauloandrade22 said:
    I Agree. Then they ask "Why facecamp( it does not exist anymore by the way).

You obviously have no idea what they mean by "face camp" then.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

Btw OP, did it ever come into your mind that people are not trying to be ######### by try to have fun, and don't really think it's "bad" to t-bag?
    Please stop spreading bs like "t-bagging = #########". Thanks.

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60
    edited August 2018

@Brady said:

Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

• Vietfox

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

Face camp takes longer, making it boring eventually.
  • brokedownpalace

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

Those two things are not comparable, but I'll bite..

If you get camped or teabagged there's nothing wrong with getting a little angry. It's when you hold onto that anger and dramaticize it. Taunting in a competitive game now = toxic, bullying, harassment. Anyone who camps or teabags aren't just using annoying strategies or being a bad sport anymore, they are pure cancer in human form.
  • King_Checkmate

@brokedownpalace said:
    King_Checkmate said:

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

Those two things are not comparable, but I'll bite..

If you get camped or teabagged there's nothing wrong with getting a little angry. It's when you hold onto that anger and dramaticize it. Taunting in a competitive game now = toxic, bullying, harassment. Anyone who camps or teabags aren't just using annoying strategies or being a bad sport anymore, they are pure cancer in human form.

If u tbag me, im hunting that surv down and > @Vietfox said:

King_Checkmate said:

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

Face camp takes longer, making it boring eventually.

Not to me. I enjoy every kill. Even if it's just one. Specially if its a tbagger.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@King_Checkmate said:

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

I can't imagine because I don't :P The way you play is the way you play Sir

• King_Checkmate

@Brady said:

@King_Checkmate said:

@Brady said:

Oh wait.

I can't imagine because I don't :P The way you play is the way you play Sir

Fair enough good sir. Have a great sunday then.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Killers should be able to t-bag too!
  • Vietfox

@Visionmaker said:
    Killers should be able to t-bag too!

That would be hilarious as hell xD

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited August 2018
    Vietfox said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

Yes, JUST HUG!

Well, not a death HUG lol! <3 Overall this thread is basically a WW2 (World War 2) war zone, I just wanna ease the fire from both killer and survivor mains! 
  • pauloandrade22

@Vietfox said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Vietfox said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@Grey87 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:
    I Agree. Then they ask "Why facecamp( it does not exist anymore by the way).

You obviously have no idea what they mean by "face camp" then.

Facecamp was and still is "blocking the unhook prompt by standing still in front of the survivor usually with your(killer) face facing the hooked survivor hence the word "facecamping". Since that is not possible anymore facecamping got patched out and therefore it was removed so "it does not exist anymore by the way".

• pauloandrade22

@Grey87 said:
    Btw OP, did it ever come into your mind that people are not trying to be ######### by try to have fun, and don't really think it's "bad" to t-bag?
    Please stop spreading bs like "t-bagging = #########". Thanks.

Not to be that guy but if you know that certain behaviours are considered by the large populace as bad manners why do them exactly? Because i dont and i (most of the time) killers are decent with me.

• King_Checkmate

@WhateverIGuess said:
    Don't teabag after they tunnel / camp the ######### out of me? Yeah no thanks. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you.

We both know you tbag anyways.
    Dont act as if its justified.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293
    edited August 2018
    If you are getting upset about being t-bagged as a killer nowadays then uninstall, because back in the day when true infinite’s were around t-bagging was as common as having a daily wank 
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Nickenzie said:
    Vietfox said:

@Nickenzie said:

Yes, JUST HUG!

Well, not a death HUG lol! <3 Overall this thread is basically a WW2 (World War 2) war zone, I just wanna ease the fire from both killer and survivor mains! 
    I'm just gonna leave this here.....
  • JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

You know how in MMO/RPG games you got that one guy in your party that has a Taunting ability?
    So then when they Taunt the enemy gets aggrod towards that ally and starts going after and/or beating the sweet potatos outta them right?

I hate/love when you got a survivor that T-bags and disrespects me, it makes KILLING THEM all the more sweeter!

Believe me, it's weird but when they do it, i FEEL like im an NPC that got aggrod by a taunt, and believe me, i chase them and ONLY them till they die.

(But if they start twirling, eff that im out, too disorienting)

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

@Condorloco_26 said:
    Just ignore them and keep playing a proper game. They want to feel special. Don't give them that.

OR... if it REALLY, REEEEALLY bothers you that much, and absolutely can not look past it, go ahead and kill them. Tunnel and camp them if you want. Keep smacking them while on the hook. Other options are slugging them, nodding your head and doing little celebration dances in front of their crawling bodies while they bleed out, let them be healed on purpose to drop them again immediately, rinse and repeat as many times you want until they DC or give up. The Pig can even Tbag them back, you know? If you happen to find a known offender on a lobby, choose to play as Impossible Skill Check Doctor and throw a jigsaw piece offering. Watch him cry and/or give up during the game. You can text them after it ends too. All these options will become available as you keep improving and gain more experience and confidence playing killer. Keep in mind that you will effectively throw the game if you choose to go after one of those guys, and you will look even worse if you fail to catch them.

Never be the first one to show bad manners or toxic behaviour, though. Always respect the players you go against. Just be the one who chooses to ignore bad manners, or respond adequately.

See, this guy gets it! Revenge is a dish best served BLAZING HOT

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    If you are getting upset about being t-bagged as a killer nowadays then uninstall, because back in the day when true infinite’s were around t-bagging was as common as having a daily wank 
    That’s fine but just know if you go out of your way to tbag me then I will go out of the way to make sure you have a nice camping trip with campfire songs and the aftertonic piece pelting you in the face until you die and I don’t care about the other gens getting done I’m a survivor main so killer is purely for fun for me, I must say though being at rank 7 as killer right now I’ve seen a lot less tbagging than expected, I saw it a lot at low ranks and thought “ oh great when I get to the purple and red ranks I bet this will be a constant” but it hasn’t I’ve actually had very good gameplay without disrespect at the high ranks even when I get a 4K or 1k ,  actually made a couple friends in game even being on opposite sides 
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,140
    Lol just run blood warden if they want to stay in the game a little while longer only downside it situational. If you get lucky u might get dc point from the entitled ones
  • AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118

Ty apparently someone (a killer main i suppose) flagged me and i was warned. You guys cry about everything. I don't know how you can get anger for someone pressing CTRL a lot of times, i mean #########? You life is so depressing that you take that so seriously? Get over it and move on to a next match LUL

• AdánAR
    edited August 2018

ERASE PLEASE THIS WAS A REPEATED COMMENT

Post edited by AdánAR on
  • AdánAR
    edited August 2018

ERASE PLEASE THIS WAS A REPEATED COMMENT

Post edited by AdánAR on
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

"I'm the one who broke the rules, but you're the one who's wrong."

• Bagging doesn't matter. If you are being bagged they're only wasting time they could be using to run away. It is childish and if you're a mature adult you won't get tilted by it because it doesn't matter.