The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why not nerf HillBilly Nurse and Hag ?

2»

Comments

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    BigBang said:

My feedback is: I loose around 80% of my games VS those killers (I dont count the last one escaping by the hatch. That's a win for you ? Oo).

HillBilly one shot erverybody, and they all have tooooooo much map control. Versus non-pro player like me, this is WAY too hard.

That's supposed to be balenced ?

Practice in kill with friends, find what works for each and the various perk combos. No killer is unbeatable, its a matter of skill and knowledge of your opponent 
  • DisturbedZ
    DisturbedZ Member Posts: 59

@Wolf74 said:

@DisturbedZ said:
    killers don't need a nerf but they do need a few areas tweaked a bit. Like hillbilly's chainsaw hitting through corners and hooks. They need to fix the collision box's on that thing. Way too many times have I been hit even though i am around a corner already. Hag sucks only thing wrong with hag is there needs to be a limiter on how many traps can be placed next to each other. 2 or 3 traps is enough in one area. I have seen killers use almost all of them to "Guard" a hook, but that only kills one survivor and usually ends in a loss for the killer. So a limit on trap placement might force killers to not "camp" and actually play for once. Nurse lol I have only come across a handful of nurse's can actually catch me with a blink consistently. I have more trouble when they dont use blink and just chase me. So hillbilly= chainsaw hitbox. Hag= trap proximity. Nurse= no change. Like most of the killers say there isn't a need to nerf them you just got to learn the counters.

Your lag is no chainsaw hitbox issue.

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day. So tell me then why have I seen it happen to other players? Why have I watched them talk about it it chat? Both survivors and killers have mentioned this after a match. Not sure why I am arguing with what is probably the best killer ever who is so good the devs designed the killers to his specs. Come on is that the best you got?

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    edited October 2018

@BigBang said:
    not pro player with around 120h playing

You can go ahead and close this thread, we have found the issue.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    These threads are always good for a laugh.. as others have said no killers should be nerfed.. if anything they should all be buffed so they are all op.. why? Because this is a 1v4 game not a 1v1 the killer is supposed to be overpowered to counter a team..