The Game and Trapper

Can we please get redesign/rework of the game map for the trapper and survivors ?

At the moment this map is build only out of safe loops, 2 windows, few drop downs and ZERO BUSHES.
Trapping survivor on that map is almost impossible if survivor plays while looking at the screen.

Sometimes it spawns with safe pallets at all constructs and sometimes it has hardly any. One thing that is shared between the two cases: Survivors can do NOTHING once pallets are gone.
There is really no way to evade the killer once chases starts if pallets are gone. Most other maps at least have some windows for that but there is nothing in here.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The whole game needs to be reworked if we are honets.
    The whole gameplay consists of safe loops and nobody is actuylly trying to lose the killer in the chase, its boiled down to time wasting only

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

The Game is by far the weakest map for Trapper and Hag. At least Lery's has SOME brush.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Trap all the drop zones. Those will work. Another good spot is the loop with the 2 pallets right above the basement

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

@Condorloco_26 said:
    Trap all the drop zones. Those will work. Another good spot is the loop with the 2 pallets right above the basement

I tried.. .and they dead harded above it twice.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    CoolAKn said:

The Game is by far the weakest map for Trapper and Hag. At least Lery's has SOME brush.

I dont know where you're getting that Hag opinion from. The Game is one of the strongest maps for Hag. You can do well with Hag just by trapping the door tracks between rooms, and even better with a few loop and dropdown traps.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

I think power needs an update. Let the trapper trap more then the ground. Like exit gate switch, boxes, generators at the cost of you removing the trap from it. So survivors also have to think about checking to sabotage before they interact. Nurse, wraith, and freddy need a fun power update also.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Esheon said:
    CoolAKn said:

I dont know where you're getting that Hag opinion from. The Game is one of the strongest maps for Hag. You can do well with Hag just by trapping the door tracks between rooms, and even better with a few loop and dropdown traps.

I'm saying weak in terms of the stealth level of the traps.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    One really good trap in Game is the one on top floor at the end of stairs, which lead to window and dropdown. Another one is on bottom floor, near window inside of fridge. Perfect if you hooked someone there. Blocking entrances in fridge is fine too.
    But, yeah, mostly this map sucks for Trapper, so I usually don't really bother and place traps at pallets. If someone disarms them, I place them back mid-chase NEAR pallet (not inside, to avoid stun). This move cut down loops pretty easily. Especially loops near Exit gates, since when loop is blocked, survivor have to run from loop near you anyway.