Give Plague SOMETHING she can still use in a chase if survivors refuse to cleanse.

2»

Comments

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

It’s not a ridiculous claim at all.

• most survivors these days run Spine Chill.
    • Hiding the red stain doesn’t help much. Her height makes her visible most of the time, and even when they can’t see her, the trail of smoke from her censer can still tell them if she has turned around or not. Plus as I said, many run Spine Chill.
  • TheClownIsKing

I’d be ok if it worked like Doc’s old passive madness mechanic. Initial infection, then sick and broken, and a third stage that builds up over time that punished the survivor for not cleansing.

Maybe not constant hindered. Possibly too strong. But maybe they’re hindered while vomiting, and can’t perform an action while vomiting?

• TheClownIsKing

Thank you. Hallelujah. Someone that gets it.

Its just like the whole exact reason Legion’s concept was born: to deal with the no heal meta (and also discourage team work).

Legion’s inception came about during a period where “no heal and adrena-win” was almost ubiquitous across all matches. Legion screws with that survivor strategy of trying to save time by not healing by still regularly forcing injured survivors to engage in something they were trying to avoid doing: a healing type action.

It still rings true even now that survivors don’t care about being injured if they know the tiles. And although BHVR HAVE done vast improvements to tiles and pallet placements, you only have to play as someone like Plague to realise that most tiles and structures favour survivors if a killer doesn’t have access o their power, or is on cooldown, or needs to be reloaded, or completely denied access to by the survivors.

• TheClownIsKing

Even Myers has an extended lunge reach and speed. This can be the difference between getting a survivor dropping a pallet after 1 lap, versus it taking 3 or 4 laps as Plague.

Trapper can always place a trap down right in the survivors face (or fake it) to get the survivor to piss off to another loop. And he can hope the he’s successful herded the survivor into a previously set trap.

Wraith can leave an injured survivor and try to sneak up on them later.

Can you see where I’m going? Even the other basic M1 still have SOMETHING to deal with a loop, or SOMETHING they can try later if they abandon the chase.

Plague can track them, and always know where they are. YIPPEE. Doesn’t matter if she cannot get close to them.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Fair enough.

But Myers spends most of the game in tier 2, where he has a slightly faster vault but nothing else.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

Why do you seem so dead set on spine chill being the most op broken perk in the game. If you think someone has it and are sneaking up on a gen dont look at it. If you are in the open going to a gen chances are they saw you before spine chill. It does very little to help in chase. Also how many people do you know that know to look for the smoke over a loop. Very few people would even think about it and you are unlikely to go against players that know this when you play her.

• TheClownIsKing

Approaching gens isn’t my issue. I know how to work around that if I’m using a stealth killer.

My problem with Spine Chill is that there ARE in fact many survivors that know how to pay attention to Spine Chill to nullify any attempts at mind games the killer tries at loops that have LoS blocked.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870

Exaggerating is not a good way to portray a point. Also her stupid vomit is so intrusive you can barely see. The survivors are also 1 hit. If you cant get 1 hit on a survivor you might be a little worse than you thought.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

If Thats the case then it doesn't matter which killer(except hag and trapper) you are playing as you will not catch them. This is more of a skill problem and not a plague problem.