The amount of hate this game generates

I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

Comments