The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So when is the nerf to Camping and Tunneling being announced?

I only ask seeing as Decisive Strike is receiving a pretty hefty nerf. While countering two of the most abusive strats/tactics/mechanics (whatever you want to call it) in the game.

I find it very interesting that the developers took issue with Pyramid Head's cages, and nerfing those to the point the killer cannot remain in vicinity of the cage, or else the cage gets sent to a different location.... and yet hook camping is somehow... fine?

Oh right, I know what you're thinking.... "but there are perks that can help against hook camping!" ... You mean the very same meta perks survivors are forced to bring in order to have a decent chance at not playing sacrificial survivor for the entirety of a match? or maybe it's the same meta perks players keep complaining about that remain as "meta" before quickly asking themselves why that is... Huh funny how that works.

Look, I know these small incidental 'tactics' people complained about were not the best part of DS, but can we also acknowledge how Camping and Tunneling should be addressed in the same fashion? They are not always used to pull some type of 'strategic' maneuver, they are often abused and/or solely used for Griefing purposes.

I have played around 5k hours with both survivor and killer at rank 1, and no I am not sharing my credentials as "proof" that I am right, but that I have been subject to these type of tactics (DS/Camping/Tunneling).

Again, if you truly care about the "health" and "balance" of the game... then you will hopefully also see the other side.

Comments