The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rank matters (vets only)

12346»

Comments

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

@Nickenzie said:
    @Lowbei, rank 1 is way too easy! It's more difficult to reach rank 1 as a killer but overall, it's just so easy in general! I have a few suggestions on how to make Dead by Daylight a actual competitive horror game!

Make killers stronger: Every killer should be at least Billy's level in strength or nurse's level if the killer takes tremendous skill to play. Now survivors will have to hide from the killer and rank will be important again since you can't screw up against a killer.

Discourage escaping and encourage Piping: Every survivor should understand that if they don't work as a team or if one person isn't playing at least 50% optimistic, they'll need to accept that they will get sacrificed and go for a pip.

Make it like indentity V 's ranking system.

Now that is an actually balanced and competitive asymetrical game.

Almost everyone knows that game is completely survivor sided. Balanced? 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited October 2018

@Nickenzie said:
    @Lowbei, rank 1 is way too easy! It's more difficult to reach rank 1 as a killer but overall, it's just so easy in general! I have a few suggestions on how to make Dead by Daylight a actual competitive horror game!

Make killers stronger: Every killer should be at least Billy's level in strength or nurse's level if the killer takes tremendous skill to play. Now survivors will have to hide from the killer and rank will be important again since you can't screw up against a killer.

Discourage escaping and encourage Piping: Every survivor should understand that if they don't work as a team or if one person isn't playing at least 50% optimistic, they'll need to accept that they will get sacrificed and go for a pip.

heh, paulo is very unbalanced, which is another clear sign that hes inexperienced, thus confirming the warning in the thread was 100% accurate.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Dr_doom_j2 said: UI

@Nickenzie said:

Yeah. Id say its even killer sided . Well at least for me. Killer is a lot easier there you see?
  • pauloandrade22
    Lowbei said:
    Nickenzie said:

i agree its too easy. its playing at rank1 and building skill that matters. reaching rank1 is nothing :) 

i think they should get rid of safety pips, and make it harder to pip in general.

@Lowbei said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

In all of my years in the dbd community having seen the most ######### stuff(il only say this once) in the world yours takes the trophy.  The stupidity is at its point with JUST the right amount of insult and defamy against anyone that disagrees. Il have to give a 10/10 for the perfectioning of the bait/insult post.

“Warning. this thread will either make total sense if youre a vet, or upset you if youre a casual. if you find yourself getting upset about it, back up and recognize that it wasnt intended for you.”

The stupidity is at its point with JUST the right amount of insult and defamy against anyone that disagrees.

the irony that the only one insulting anyone here is you with the name calling. dont get yourself banned just because you got salty on a post not intended for you :) 
    Speaks the one who was already banned tho

• sixty4half
    sixty4half Member Posts: 82
    Wow, it's almost like you can tell what rank a player has made just by reading their comments in this thread.
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    @Lowbei
    That's all you got to say
    Lmao 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    @Lowbei
    That's all you got to say
    Lmao 
    I know, he's awesome.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    id say the votes on the OP say a lot :) 
  • pauloandrade22

@SenzuDuck said:

@altruistic said:
    Party Crasher
    In public matches, damage one Generator while at least 1 Survivor is Hooked, 100 times.
    74 / 100

Swirling Death
    In public matches, throw 1000 Hatchets.
    203 / 1,000

Cripple them all
    With the Trapper, catch a total of 100 survivors in Bear-Traps.
    10 / 100

OMEGALUL

Those are some pretty basic achievements for a "veteran" to have not completed, but his excuse will be "I've been playing other stuff". OMEGALUL

I remember him saying the other day he's been enjoying the hag.

40/300 on her achievement, yea man, you've clearly been playing her a lot, LUL

I have them all tho. Its just a poor excuse.

• pauloandrade22

@sixty4half said:
    Wow, it's almost like you can tell what rank a player has made just by reading their comments in this thread.

Exactly.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Dr_doom_j2 said: UI

@Nickenzie said:

Yeah. Id say its even killer sided . Well at least for me. Killer is a lot easier there you see?

The killers have awesome abilities, I'll say thay much. But I'd say the only way killers are good is when you have one teamate on the squad thay can't pull their weight. I stopped playing around the time the killer after the geisha cane out because jungle gyms are just too ######### strong, especially on that damn chapel level. Hated that pos since it was released
  • sixty4half
    sixty4half Member Posts: 82
    SenzuDuck said:

Rank 1 survivor is irrelevant, it's LITERALLY the easiest thing to do in this game is reach rank one as a survivor, you can rely on team mates and still pip, this is not an accomplishment, why don't you show us your cute killer.

Adept claudette is easier, so no, it isn't LITERALLY (not that you understand HOW to use that word) the easiest thing to do.
This discussion has been closed.