Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

C’mon BHVR! Now that Wraith has had significant buffs, it’s time for All Seeing Blood to go!

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

It's a purple add-on, not an iri, and it's 12m of wallhacks on a killer that moves at 150% speed AND has the option of bringing a silent bell add-on, or a sloppy butcher add-on too on top of it all. The iri version lets you see gen progress which is strong and deserves being a red.

The add-on was ok before the nerf, but now with Wraith's new buffs it makes him a bit too overbearing.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Yeah, I think Wraith needs an add-on pass. He doesn't need to rely on Windstorm anymore, and tbh All-Seeing is pretty busted now that Wraith doesn't move at 126%.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Yes please nerf this addon, i can't hide on bush with my urbain evasion p3 Claudette 😥

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Exactly. It’s only because of all his other buffs (which are perfectly fine, and valid buffs) that All Seeing Blood is now unbalanced. It’s indirectly a much stronger add on by proxy.

• TheClownIsKing

That’s a funny way to spell “David” or “Felix”, and “working on gens and helping the team”

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,197

what are you talking about. old wraith could run purple windstorm and all-seeing. statistically wraith's changes were that if you ran this exact same combination. he got an increase of... 8% speed, a 0.25 second longer speed boost and a lower shimmer. Its funny how dev suddenly got this idea that demo is suddenly "too strong" and how people someone got this idea that "All-seeing wraith" is this new concept that they never heard of.

All-seeing wraith has been in the game.... for like 2 years and nobody complained about him because he was rarely ever played and seen as not a remarkable killer. he has barely changed. his biggest changes is better add-on flexibility and a better lunge post-uncloaking making him significantly better at loops. Wraith players ran all-seeing+windstorm in the past... and I still run it even now.

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899
    edited June 2021

tbf clown isnt invisible and fast af

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Imo the addon that needs to go is silent bell

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

I have to agree with this. That add on is insane on him. I useto use wraith before his buffs, i would use that add on and pair it with make your choice and i think i won like over 90 percent of my games.

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

I think the addon is fine, so what wraith can see your aura he is cloaked and can’t hit you if you have eyes and ears you can hear his loud growls and shimmer. What is even the point of this? Any killer can find you eventually with the right perks I guess pig and Myers are cancer to you as well lul

• TheClownIsKing

I know right. I hate how Pig and Myers are invisible beyond 20m, and move at 150% speed.

Especially while pig is crouched. Super fast. She. Is. Speed. Totally can’t see her.

😒😒😒

• Airless
    Airless Member Posts: 156

Pig crouch walking at 150% speed would be the funniest ######### I've seen in this game

• ouroboros_world

Ah yes, at least pig and Myers don’t ring a loud bell while coming out of stealth lul. If that not enough of a warning for you to get off the gens than I don’t know how to help you against wraith. Maybe run windows of opportunity if a m1 only killer is chasing you

• TheClownIsKing

That doesn’t matter. Spotting a Myers or Pig approaching allows for more of a head start than an approaching Wraith. Any Wraith that isn’t brain dead will easily get that hit in after uncloaking, even if that survivor managed to react the moment they spot Wraith coming around a corner.

Now to be clear, I’m not saying that THIS is a problem.

What i AM saying is a problem is when Wraith doesn’t even have to LOOK for survivors with this add on NOW that Wraith has much faster base m/s, and isn’t visible till within a certain range. That information is far too free for a killer that doesn’t give survivors much information until they’re already subjectively close to survivors, and is almost always guaranteed a hit upon uncloaking.

It’s JUST this add on that’s a problem. It’s much more apparent now with all his buffs (buffs that are fine).

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176

All seeing is toned down, isn’t it only 12 meters? Most situationally aware survivors seem to do well expecting when Wraith will come close as it keeps them on their toes instead of playing gen simulator.

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587

All seeing blood can be nerfed (either giving it a requirement, decrease it range or decrease something else so it fair to used) and I also want some of his other add-ons like blink (rework), windstorm (I prefer a rework but adding another affect to it is fine) shadow dance (slight buff will do) and the hound (rework) to be a bit better for more variety.

I do believe that bhvr should look at every add-ons on all killers and see if any need buffs or nerfs because most add-ons aren't that great but good be better.

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176

I’ll do you one better, buff it to see through lockers.

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461

Make all seing blood iri and all seing spirit purple. Thats it. The range is extremely short, Spine chill exists and his shimmer is seeable way before the add on comes into play. And even then, if you can see his shimmer, he also sees you, so the add on also doesnt come into play.

• Miles

Something about reading iri clapper made me wheeze so ######### hard

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,197

Bell add-on are overrated. realistically speaking, if your on a open generator, you will see wraith's shimmer if your even remotely attentive and if its generator that is dead angle, the ability to hear noise or suppress noise of his bell 9/10 has little impact of whether you will get a first hit or not. Very few survivors will be able to react to his lunge from the bell noise. If they're countering your stealth, a lot of the time, Its either they're swf, they're using spine chill(you can play around this as killer) or they hear your growling noise.

The sloppy butcher add-on is..... just equip sloppy butcher. yes you can play 5 perk wraith.... just like you can play 6 perk nurse with nurse calling and stridor add-on or 5 perk clown, 5 perk deathslinger, legion and so on. Many killers have mangled add-on. Swift hunt and these uncloaking add-on have a very minimal effect to decloaking, I never used these on old wraith and frankly they're not very good. they change his uncloaking time... by whooping 0.3 seconds. A wraith that is played well will often bodyblock survivors in front of them and if successful, wraith's speed-boost post cloak gives him just enough distance to land a hit. Moral of the story, you don't need swift-hunt to play wraith.

so even though wraith has more add-on choices..... his classical old set is ..... still objectively his better set both pre and post change which is why you see wraith's use this add-on a lot. its just really good add-on for information and getting into chase quickly. The other common set you will see is serpent+shadow dance.. but if they're running that, they're not running all-seeing blood so that is mood point.

Wraith is... still just Wraith at the end of the day.

• Artemis5
    Artemis5 Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2021

I currently main Wraith (and I also play survivor, so I'm not JUST a killer main, for context) and I'm glad he got his buffs, but I think that your suggestion would be a fair trade-off - I rarely use all seeing when I play, just when I feel I really need it to help with a challenge or something, but that wouldn't be such a bad nerf to the add-on. I like it how it is currently, but I can see how survs don't and it would be a fair trade off to "make both sides happy" I think. Good suggestion!

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568

Agreed.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Sure, may as well. Hopefully around the same time they fix sounds and ridiculous ease of stealth in this game.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Lower the range from 12m to 8m or something?

• lolololol
    lolololol Member Posts: 106
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited June 2021

That ain't a bad idea, actually. It would still make Wraith better than he was before but also pull this one add-on back without completely gutting it.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Blending on bush is a way to live, a philosophy not a character.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

No. :)

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited June 2021

What ... No ! This is one of the few addons that change the way wraith can play. The addon is perfectly fine. I don't even see anything in your post that says why exactly the addon is op beyond the fact that wraith is stronger now in other parts. But I really hate buffing wraith to leads to changing actually cool addons. I'd rather have wraith base kit nerfed back like the invis at range. I think the only problem here would be the combination of that addon+another strong addon that is now possible while you have the passive windstorm . But hey many killers have broken combinations like for example the trappers 2 ultra rare combo is just beyond stupid - auto reset + getting injured. And I just don't see this to be on that level even for wraith. They MAY change the addon to be ultra rare

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

It's funny how just one Add-on nerf instantly triggers people and are like: "Noooo, Wraith balanced, git gud Survivor Main!!1!"

Same with Demo, his 2 best Add-ons got nerfed by 5% (like 0.2 seconds if even that), while others got BUFFED and they immediately screamed: "Why nerf Demo?" while it's his Add-ons which got a slight nerf and not even the Killer himself. People are so fragile sometimes it's mental.

• TheClownIsKing

It’s totally mental. And I agree with the Lifeguard Whistle nerf. I’ve played Demo here and there and new Lifeguard Whistle was easy mode. The nerf probably won’t make much of difference either because it’s only reduced by 1m. It’ll still be a strong, free info add on.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Tbh, I forgot about Life Guard Whistle. People were mostly screaming about how the Devs gutted Barbs Glasses and Blackheart. While it got an almost non noticable nerf.

LGW is still decent. Alone the fact that you don't have to charge Of the Abyss to get Killer Instinct makes it still better than base.

• Killing_Time
    Killing_Time Member Posts: 894
    edited June 2021

Insults & name calling aren't going to make me think Wraith needs any kind of a nerf. I'd argue, he needs buffs with the add-ons untouched.

🙃

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

It is ironic that he is complaining about something that gives "free information" when spinechill exists to ruin stealth killers.

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340

What if it increased the range of detection to let's say ~24 meters but it only revealed the Aura of blood on the ground? Fits the name better, combos with his own perk to make blood last longer, and adds some counter play for the Survivors.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

Wraith can still get countered..

Why punish him by removing a Good addon on him,

That's like saying you're taking clown and Nerfing the bleach addon on him,

Not really a good idea to nerf it now is it..

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477
  • danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

Perhaps it needs to be a pink add-on, and then the terrible pink one we currently have, the generator aura seeing one, needs to become purple. That's what I'd do.

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 746
    edited June 2021

I would be fine if they at least Rework the add on, and make it a Ultra Rare or Red Color addon; instead of removing it; replace the Gen Fixing aura reading addon, and male that purple! Besides that, the addon is perfectly fine! I do not see it used alot, and I prefer silent bell or even speed addons more then that!

Wraith doesn't need any nerfs; but All Seeing Addon should have been a Ultra Red because of how strong it could be!

• ouroboros_world

I’m sorry but every time I hear “no counterplay “ first thing I think of survivor wanting a easy win against every killer.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I'll pass.

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477

Not really. Blight is good and can 4K consistently but he has counterplay, and is actually fun to go against.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,851

I agree every add on set should be on the same power level as pyramid head's. Now those are quality add ons, isn't that right obsidian goblet?

• Miles

That already exists, is called The hound soot, is a brown add on and is worthless.

• Konnor24
    Konnor24 Member Posts: 184

Wraith is a useless killer. All Seeing Blood makes him an ok mid tier killer. Yet you want to nerf it? Never mind other killers who need a nerf or other killers who need a buff. Nah lets focus on the most bland and easy killer to loop and the one addon that could possibly make him viable.

Tell you what. Ill go one better. How about BHVR just remove all addons from the game, and all abilities. No traps, No invisibility. They all just have no strengths whatsoever.

• Konnor24
    Konnor24 Member Posts: 184

What extensive experience? Cause i been playing this game for 4 years, encountered hundreds of Wraiths who use All seeing and hundreds more who dont and i can survive against both of them just fine unless they are actually very good.

Your "extensive experience" matters no more than mine, i say its fne, so why should it be removed just cause you dont like it?