Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Yes, Springtrap Can Work in DBD

13»

Comments

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Why isn't this topic just banned from this forum at this point?

It's clear that it only leads to fighting and arguing. I don't want fnaf in the game for various other reasons, but I am sick and tired of seeing these threads being made.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

Two people having a drawn out argument, both saying that they're done with it yet keep responding to each other anyway.

Classic DBD forums moment.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited August 2021

@MandyTalk Do you think you could close this thread? Even though I'm not the OP, this post went way off topic.

• YuisPinkBob
    YuisPinkBob Member Posts: 353
    edited August 2021

Okay so after reading all the discussions between you, @Orion and @ImmersedNurse it is very clear that you are in the wrong. I don’t understand how you still haven’t worked that out?

This all started because you insulted Orion, not the other way around. Yes, their comment about making your post readable could have been phrased a bit better but you took it to this petty, rude place by insulting their language skills.

As for your conversation with ImmersedNurse, yes they could come across as childish or rude with what they said but they were truly just matching what you said earlier.

I’d also like to add that your original paragraph is extremely hard to read. Most people are not going to read that. You’ve now had three people telling you they struggle to read it and you still won’t make it accessible so people can openly discuss your points with you? The Grammarly ads talk about wordy sentences and paragraphs being hard to read for a reason.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486
    edited August 2021

No?

"Anyways you're boring me now, so I'll leave you with this brick wall 🧱 to talk to while I go and paint my nails."

They respond, and you immediately respond back. That's not 'done with it' if you're responding right away still.

This thread needs to be closed. It's gone several pages off topic.

• YuisPinkBob
    YuisPinkBob Member Posts: 353
    edited August 2021

I mean, @ImmersedNurse did not say they were done with it entirely. They just said they were going to paint their nails, and presumably come back, based on the lack of finality in their statement.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,932

Due to this going severely off topic and just turned into a basic slanging match, I'm locking this here.

This discussion has been closed.