The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chains Should Not Impede Progress While Actively Solving Lament Configuration

By far the only issue I have with Pinhead, albeit a relatively minor complaint, is how chains can still spawn if the player is solving the Lament Configuration. If it were not for the fact that said chains interrupted the solving process, I would not have an issue with this, but as it stands it is an annoying feature that practically punishes the player for trying to complete was is essentially a secondary objective.

Now I am not saying chains shouldn't spawn at all for the player holding the Lament Configuration, as I understand the reason why it happens in the first place, but I am saying if the player is actually attempting to perform the solve action, chains should not spawn to interrupt the process.

I propose two simple solutions:

Solution A. Chains will not spawn if actively solving the Lament Configuration. Cooldown to attempt solving the Lament Configuration increased to prevent spam/immunity (scales with how far the solving process got).

Solution B. Chains will still spawn while solving the Lament Configuration but do not interrupt the solving action.

Comments