Design An Addon For Your Favorite Killer(s)!
- Empty Rocket Launcher (Uncommon). You now have 4 zombies active on the map, but you no longer gain mutation from killing zombies.
- Poisonous Hunter Claws (Uncommon). Infecting a survivor with your tentacle strike also injures them.
- Purified Virus (Common). Any survivor that is killed while infected spawns a zombie at their location.
- Human Effigy (Uncommon). The illusionary Hags spawned by traps will now pursue survivors for 3 seconds after spawning. Teleporting to your traps incurs a 20 second cooldown.
- Rare Swampland Fish (Ultra Rare). Instead of summoning traps, you raise a clone of yourself that actively seeks out and attacks the closest survivor. This clone moves at 80% of your movement speed, is destroyed if stunned or blinded and lasts for 20 seconds. Summoning a clone takes 3 seconds, and you may have 3 clones active at any time.
- Diamond Dust (Ultra Rare). You can no longer decloak. Instead, you can attack while cloaked, but you move at your base uncloaked movement speed. Your terror radius is no longer suppressed while cloaked.
- Hoffman's Final Trap (Rare). Jigsaw boxes no longer spawn. Instead, the trap must be disarmed by another survivor, and imposes several difficult skill checks. Failing any of these will place the trapped survivor into the dying state. You can only have one active trap at a time.
- Bloodstained Paddles (Uncommon). Your illusions now turn to follow survivors, and have a terror radius and stain identical to yours.
Post edited by Mandy on