You need to do something about camping/tunneling BHVR!

13»

Comments

• Ghost077
    Ghost077 Member Posts: 713

Because your words betray that you simply did not feel experience of the other side sufficiently. You don't even understand what can be annoying when playing as a killer.

I play 50/50 on both sides and can prove it with my game statistics. So I understand problems of both sides. When I ask to show my opponent's stats, the conversation usually ends right there.

Or they don't even care about their own safety. Many times I saw a situation when a unhooked survivor did not heal and just made gens next to me, within the radius of terror, and I noticed him with a peripheral vision. Then I just switch to them on purpose, because I want to see survivors who use brains and caution to survive. And not just hoping that I will not follow them because it is "unfair" and they can safely make gens right under my nose. And then they cry in chat about tunneling. If you don't want to die, why the f**k are you sitting next to me injured and not even worried that I might hear or see you? I only respect smart play, and I can even let go of such a survivor if I win. But I will never let survive an idiot without the instinct of self-preservation, no matter due to toxicity or simply unwillingness to use the brain for survival.

This is also a minus of all second chance perks. Remember how survivors saved before, when BT worked differently. This was done much more carefully. Now this is not only an anti-camp perk, but also can be a means "I won't do it carefully and wait for killer to leave, because the perk will give Endurance even if I screwed up."

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,112

Yes, get rid of the final ways that killers can actually secure 1 measly kill, which is the typical kill result these days.

• Feyd
    Feyd Member Posts: 428

There's an event. Whenever events come around, killer D-bag behavior dials up to eleven. Best way to have fun in DBD is to uninstall it.