The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BT should be nerfed, here's why

ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Maybe I'm just being salty because it feels like it happens a lot.

What I'm noticing survivors doing a lot is purposely follow you so after you hook a survivor they can get hit, save while you're in the attack cooldown animation, and then Dead Hard avoiding the hit and getting their teammate hit. Another common scenario is they run you to the hook and then the saved survivor bodyblocks you until they get hit.

Borrowed Time is meant to punish killers that are both camping and tunneling. These scenarios, at the very least from the killers perspective, are not fair Borrowed Time plays. You're doing something to cause the illusion of camping and tunneling when in reality you're just being an a-hole and it feels a lot like perk abuse.

Here's my suggested nerf. If a survivor is hit while borrowed time is active on them and it's a protection hit, borrowed time's endurance is negated and the survivor is downed.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being really salty, but I stg this happens almost every match now and I'm sick of it happening. Survivors shouldn't be getting rewarded for these plays with borrowed time.

Edit: After reading the comments, and I read ALL of them, I've realized maybe the first step to making my suggested nerf work would be to shorten the range that you can get a protection hit on. If a survivor is 10 meters away, you're not protecting them from anything except MAYBE a Huntress hatchet. There is no reason for it to be that large. Also, my suggestion is just one suggestion and other suggestions on how to fix this are always welcome. I saw someone mention taking away survivor collision for the one that has Borrowed Time. That I think is also a great suggestion.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments