The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Congrats devs

You have officially made this game unbearable to play with the addition of mmr to matchmaking. It is so unfun to play killer at any rank because as soon as you have one good game you might as well never play killer again because your life will be miserable. I guess the game is really only balanced around survivor gameplay because if you spent 5 minutes playing killer you would realize that the game is so unbalanced for killers. I guess you guys just don't care to attempt to make the game balanced at all and just want survivors to have fun. Since mmr was added i get one game that i have fun playing to every 50 because 1 4k games i guess in mmr translates to you had your fun now just be miserable for the next 20 hours. Maybe to add a little balance to the game you could give the killer of 2 or 3 perks that survivors can;t use for that game because its gets really frustrating at endgame seeing every survivor have iron will, ds, deadhard or sprint burst and borrowed time. The game has never been in a worse state than what it is now. I sincerely hope you are happy with ruining your game

Comments