The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer is boring now - How i think it can get fixed

124»

Comments

• AndreasLyUs
    AndreasLyUs Member Posts: 91

@BeanieEnthusiast @Carpemortum Have a iq over 10 lol. Maybe im not good to speak english, but im good to other things like program. Right now im making DBD in minecraft (i know minecraft but maybe some kids wonna play it? xD. Its also easy to host a minecraft server so why not try? xD) I want to try to make things i think will be balanced, so i think its a good idea. (btw im killer and survivor main so i will do things that i feel will be good for survivors and killers so its feel nice to be killer and to be survivor.)

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

@BeanieEnthusiast @Carpemortum Have a iq over 10 lol. Maybe im not good to speak english, but im good to other things like program. Right now im making DBD in minecraft (i know minecraft but maybe some kids wonna play it? xD. Its also easy to host a minecraft server so why not try? xD) I want to try to make things i think will be balanced, so i think its a good idea. (btw im killer and survivor main so i will do things that i feel will be good for survivors and killers so its feel nice to be killer and to be survivor.)

I was defending you. But okay.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Carpemortum said:
    BeanieEnthusiast said:

‘I’m a programmer but I no english’. 

Well, putting being hateful aside, you know that there are programmers in other countries, that speak other languages than English as a main, right?

Do they really exist? I thought that they are only a myth.

• AndreasLyUs
    AndreasLyUs Member Posts: 91

@Carpemortum I know. Thats why i said you have a iq over 10 (@BeanieEnthusiast dont have lol)

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

@AgentTalon Just stop ok? Many pink addons are too op or just broken. Like pink addons should be like the reworked wratih ones, not instadown? @Dr_doom_j2 have an iq over 10 and knows how whats broken and balanced. If you wonna learn a killer, just DONT bring addons! Play the killer without addons and when your good, you can use addons.

Psssh, boy you're a dork. Don't even bother coming at me when you're bragging on having 1000 hours lmao that's not impressive. 
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

I agree that things that are not fun to opponent should be looked at. SWF / Items / Addons / Perks

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

OP is an ochido fanboy so everything he says is automatically wrong anyways.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    edited November 2018
    Lmao reply back wasn't good enough, huh? Either come back with something and keep it posted for my response or use that energy for playing Minecraft, but don't play with me now
  • MhhBurgers

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    Lmao reply back wasn't good enough, huh? Either come back with something and keep it posted for my response or use that energy for playing Minecraft, but don't play with me now

He's been banned just like his idol

• MhhBurgers

Also I can't take people seriously who play 3k+ hours over 2 years and think their opinion matters to the devs. this is a casual game.