Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Developers force us to play, Nurse and punished other fairplay Killers

PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello,

if nothing happend in the future, for sure the Killercommunity will die. But that´s only my Opinion. The Reason why i make this Post is: cause i am sick and tired to see every day the same ######### !
Survivors are to ez and they have to many outs. We know it, the Devs know it, but what happend ? Is there are Challenge to survive ingame ? ( if you has a little bit experience )... the Answer is NO ! The Developers force us to play Nurse on highranks (cause of loopers) and they punished fair play killers. Find some and hook some, but wait... if 4 or 3 Survivors escaping...black pip or depip. Reason: Gens are to fast done and Hexruin ? it makes no diffrent.

About the Chat ingame after a Match ? Of cause it is allways "gg" if all Survivors escapes... But if the Killer makes a Desicion and 1 Survivor is sick about that..... Salt !

what about the Hag ? ( for low ranks or players without XP, ok ) since alot ppl know how to crouch, this Killer is Dead.
Michael, Leatherface, Freddy and all the other on Highranks ?... you are a Playball for Good Survivors.

Survivors are EZ and i hope the Devs realize that too.

greetings
a rly mad pngamer

Post edited by PNgamer on

Comments

• jiyeonlee
    jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211

devs must listen this

buff all killers to windup tinkerer huntless or chage tinkerer billy level

and nerf the nurse to give users some balanced options

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

I agree. I blew a ton of money on these killer skins and a good chunk of them are not even viable. The nurse should never have been added into the game and they should have just re-adjusted all of these awful maps instead of having only 1 viable high-rank killer.

• MrDrakanator
    MrDrakanator Member Posts: 47

Let's be clear on one thing, The Nurse RIGHT NOW, doesn't need nerfed, because, as you say, she is the ONLY viable killer. I fully agree that all the other killers need to become viable like the nurse, now, once that happens, however that happens (there are ######### countless amounts of suggestions that are never listened too), if the Nurse outperforms every killer when almost every killer is viable, that' when she is better than just viable, and that's when she is OP, right now, she's not OP, she's just actually playable.

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

yeah i agree the killers all (The clown too) are pure trash only nurse is viable

• JustQuestOz
    JustQuestOz Member Posts: 13

If only there was a new killer like nurse without such a huge learning curve those blinks are hard to pull off

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59
    As a killer main I took the opportunity in the after beta survey to say exactly this. Playing the killer is largely #########. The only way I can enjoy playing is at rank 20 if I try really hard not to do well.

Over and over the devs ignore or sidestep direct requests to stop punishing half the player base but they won't and as I see it it's super easy to understand why: there are more survivor players than killer players and they don't care if the game isn't fun for us.

If you agree do what I did, stop playing. If you don't nothing will happen.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    In todays dev stream i saw ochido in matt steam friends pop up. I wonder if these type of survivors are the main audience. I hope someone like tydetyme is also on his friend list also. Cause hope there really not talking to one side of the coin. Wonder if camping killers made all this happen to game also.
    Guess looking for something to blame.... but maybe its the red stain and all the maps have to just be designed better.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@JAZC_CR said:
    yeah i agree the killers all (The clown too) are pure trash only nurse is viable

The clown on smaller maps has been getting 3-4 kills every time lately. On the larger maps if played right they get around the same. They also seem to be inducing way more rage quits when hit/downed/hooked than say Doctor/hag on same maps. Why even the nurse whos doing really well with the changes isn't causing as much in the 15-20 range which is saying something.

• MrDrakanator
    In todays dev stream i saw ochido in matt steam friends pop up. I wonder if these type of survivors are the main audience. I hope someone like tydetyme is also on his friend list also. Cause hope there really not talking to one side of the coin. Wonder if camping killers made all this happen to game also.
    Guess looking for something to blame.... but maybe its the red stain and all the maps have to just be designed better.
    I would say they avoid people like TydeTyme or even Tru3Talent who call out the games imbalance. I almost relate the developers back to politicians because they only talk about what they want to talk about and never address and criticism of their game, particularly regarding balance, they just don't discuss it and probably believe the balance isn't that bad because they look no further than statistics.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Nurse is nothing more than a survivor in disguise.
    She allows the same abuse.
    Instead of allowing both side skill to be relevant, it mostly empathizes one side.
    If you play against Nurse, you're mostly reliant on HER skill (or more like, her LACK of skill) to be able to survive.
    If you don't play Nurse, you mostly rely on the SURVIVOR lack of skill to be able to catch them.

And people just give too much credit to the "skill" you need to play Nurse. Skill should be rewarded, but still keep things balanced. It's not because a character is harder to play that it means she has to be stronger than other killers.

• MrDrakanator

@Runiver said:
    Nurse is nothing more than a survivor in disguise.
    She allows the same abuse.
    Instead of allowing both side skill to be relevant, it mostly empathizes one side.
    If you play against Nurse, you're mostly reliant on HER skill (or more like, her LACK of skill) to be able to survive.
    If you don't play Nurse, you mostly rely on the SURVIVOR lack of skill to be able to catch them.

And people just give too much credit to the "skill" you need to play Nurse. Skill should be rewarded, but still keep things balanced. It's not because a character is harder to play that it means she has to be stronger than other killers.

I agree 100%, I think every killer should become more rewarding to play as you get better with them, but none should be meant to be inherently better simply because it takes more practice to get better with them, it should be down to being rewarded for getting good with the killers you enjoy playing, not the killers that are the most viable.