The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Legion Buffs! (Reasoning and Justification) FINAL THREAD UPDATE!

124»

Comments

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

Survivor mains trying to protect ther easy win killer in the replies.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Survivor mains trying to protect ther easy win killer in the replies.

What do you mean by that?
  • NMCKE
    Nickenzie said:
    Incarnate said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@Janick said:

@Wolf74 said:
    4 hits.^^
    So he is the opposite of an insta down killer.
    He doesn't half the amount of hits to down someone, but double. XD

Actually, we see him more as a delayed insta down killer.

"Delayed Instadown"

Not trying to be rude in any way, but there's a bit of a problem with that statement.

I agree, no killer should from a baseline perspective be able to instantly down anyone.
    Because if you consider it, every killer who has the capability to instantly down either has to use very rare or ultra rare addons or have to put in a great deal of effort for it.

I'm okay with killers having an "Instadown" but it should be a skilled action that has counterplay. However, the Legion power has way to much counterplay - meaning his power is no threat to regular survivors - rendering his power completely useless.
    Janick said:

@Wolf74 said:
    4 hits.^^
    So he is the opposite of an insta down killer.
    He doesn't half the amount of hits to down someone, but double. XD

Actually, we see him more as a delayed insta down killer.

Knowing what I said to @Incarnate, he is not lethal enough to be considered an "Delayed instadown killer". Please @Janick, you gotta take my suggestions and implement it to the game. I'll sign a contract or do anything saying you have the legal rights to take my idea so we all can have a more balanced killer!
    @Janick, my new changes in my OP will make him better. It will be the perfect fix, you should try these changes in the PTB and let the players voice their opinions.
  • NMCKE
    HP150 said:

@Arsoul said:
    24 hours and people are already b!tching.
    The concept of a TEST build is quite elusive.

Yeah man, it's almost like people are giving feedback! What scumbags! /s

Hopefully the developers will take this direction and add some skill to it! :)