#NerfNurse

Options

Comments

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

My last game vs nurse was on the game and I had a teammate with no mither. They gave up unfortunately and she killed everyone at 3 gens. I died last in the endgame collapse

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

Complete rework where her teleport won't go through walls, that's it.

• ClarityOfWill
    ClarityOfWill Member Posts: 198
    Options

I get that, but the reason people often criticize these clips with "well the killer wasn't that amazing" is because 9/10 times it's usually the case when it's scrutinized. I'm not talking about that nurse making a bad play here or there, that happens to all of us. Her decision making in that game was simply not in line with what "higher" end nurse players would do. The window vault is a perfect example, from your side it was absolutely the right play if you knew she had 1 blink, but no good nurse player is going to 1 blink guess like that without LOS or unless the survivors's right next to them. If she'd managed her blinks properly you'd be at the window with 1 blink ready and the 2nd just off CD. At that point it would be a near guaranteed down. Hell, at no point did it even look like she was pre-holding the second blink or pre-holding the swing (both are more "advanced" techniques, not complex, but a lot of players don't realize you can). There was no attempt to fake a prediction blink and then flick to the corner from what I could see either. These are things which very good nurses understand and the pathing you did, with all due respect, wouldn't last you 40 seconds let alone in excess of 1 minute against that level of play.

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    edited June 2022
    Options

So you basically admit you want another killer to become a useless M1 killer.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,161
    Options

Definetely not bring flans to nurses who slug and you can't even get bp enough to get one back. Nurse needs nerf these games show it.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

That's the thing, we don't even see the games. Only the end game scoreboard. And again, at two DCs, who knows at what point. These survivors could have given up as soon as they found out it was Nurse for all we know. Judging by the scores, they did.

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209
    edited June 2022
    Options

Interesting. I take it you must be psychic if you know your opponent?

Tell me. If you're psychic, how do you play so poorly against Nurse?

And oh man, we're back to the anecdotal land of, 'THESE 3 SCREENSHOTS ARE PROOF NERF NOW.'

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,199
    edited June 2022
    Options

You really should try to play her and see how decent survivors play against you.

It's really not that difficult.

(It's more difficult than against the impotent killers but they are the problem here)

• foxsansbox
    edited June 2022
    Options
  • foxsansbox
    edited June 2022
    Options

I bring my own every single game, as killer and survivor. It's amazing how easy that decision is when you just do basic math.

Also, OP isn't using flan to begin with, regardless of their opponent, but you already knew that.

• jeremycarinio
    jeremycarinio Member Posts: 160
    Options

the combination of her fatigue add ons is the one that needs a nerf. her basekit is fine.

those add ons gives her almost no fatigue, giving no time for survivors to react at all, its not even iri add on.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

Playing against a Nurse is like playing against any other killer, on a map that is entirely a dead zone.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 593
    Options

First Nerf DH and Reduce some Paletts and fix Map Design so other Killers can be better in high rank and than we can Talk about a Nurse Nerf

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

yeah pretty much. But apparently her being hard (she really isn’t that hard to learn tbh) is enough to justify her breaking the game

• Impailer
    Impailer Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2022
    Options

see you didn't leave player level in photo. How about no. Like DS, dead hard, iron will ect is fun for killer?

• Xx_Daniel_xX69
    Xx_Daniel_xX69 Member Posts: 214
    Options

Honestly if it means weaker killers could get some buffs I wouldn't mind a nurse nerf, if not though I really don't want her touched as I don't face her a lot and I find the games fun. Also dead hard isn't the only perk being reworked, killer perks also are being changed so I don't see that a valid reason to nerf her.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570
    Options

Dude rly? I am devotion 22 lvl 93. I have 4.5k hours in this game and 99% of the time play soloq only.

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139
    Options

First nerf genrush ...and maps with 2000 palets ...nurse has the worst kill-rate of the game ... Stop crying

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,335
    Options

This is exactly the same stuff people said defending Old Spirit, and guess what? She got nerfed because she was OP. And guess what else? Nurse is stronger than Old Spirit.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

There not enough good nurses to warrant nerfing her. Her playrate shrank dramatically and still hasnt recovered after she was nerfed. Nuanced thought getting slugged early in the game isnt a sign a killers busted. Its that the team messed up royally. Im not going to even say there bad. Games happen where that oni get a 4 man slug going because he made all the right reads it happens and its not a sign the killers busted.

But brainlessly posting 4 games and saying see busted killer is nonesense. Old spirit could be played by way more people that was the problem. The skill floor was to low on freddy and spirit. Nurse skill floor requires lots of practise and her gameplay is unqiue to video games in general. She has a right to be strong. Further nerfs are bang out of order.

I have had leatherface/hillbilly games that end just as fast and with significantly less skill involved. I wouldnt be suprised if a lot of these people just gave up immediatly because hur dur nurse no counter might as well give up or farm with me killer need to get event done and just give up when you want to play an actual game.

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 291
    Options

just tuned in, lol

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,084
    Options

Worst kill rate ≠ in dire need of a nerf.

If you actually knew what you were talking about, you’d know that nurse isn’t commonly chosen which is why her kill rate is so low.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

They want easy wins without ever learning how to chase differently against different killers. Acting like Nurse is the only killer who you have to use various techniques with to beat, instead of 'Hehe E to pallet/window to extend chase thirty more seconds.'

• FeelsBadMan
    Options

Blood Hunt started and stupid me thought "hey, lets bring a cake in soloq"

1st game:

Never again :)

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

If you bring a flan every match, you pretty much gain flan over time more than you lose because of the bp increase, especially since others bring flan as well.

• foxsansbox
    Options

You got more than your values worth out of that flan - so I can only assume you're being vindictive. Again.

• FeelsBadMan
    Options

Its about the fact people like this killer bring the most 'tryhard' stuff and then continue to play like idiots (eg. this guy came back to EVERY hook) to ensure the survivors gain as little as possible while they will happily take the free extra bloodpoints from the survivors.

• foxsansbox
    Options

So are you just going to never play flans? Because that sounds like pretty normal gameplay even when an event is not going on, according to all the complaining on the forums.

• FeelsBadMan
    Options

No I won't. It's simply not worth it. I am gonna save them for when I play in my SWF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited June 2022
    Options

I play her because she's fun. But that's also the reason why I'm objective enough to know that her add-ons are busted and going full meta is stupidly strong - basically a free win.

Which is also why i call for her to be nerfed (not the basekit power, her add-ons and the possibility of stacking meta perks). Maybe forum nurse mains will actually have to learn to play her instead of getting carried by their builds

It's really horrible to go against nurse (and blight tbh) just eh abuse most players play them as if their life is at the stake, quite sad

• foxsansbox
    edited June 2022
    Options

I would say that's fine, have fun being that one guy in solo queue with no flans, no exhaust perk, complaining about nurse. ¯\_(ツ)_/.

Edit: My ¯\_(ツ)_/ is missing his hand because he cut it off to spite himself.

• FeelsBadMan
    Options

I will, gotta leech the cakes from the others since thats exactly what all you Nurse mains running the range addons do as well :)

• foxsansbox
    Options

Are you assuming I run those addons? Or that I'm a Nurse main?

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

WOW... one person does good against a nurse so obviously nurse is fine

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    Options

Against multiple meta perks? Looks fine to me.