We reduced the grind!! (except we kinda didn't) Part 2 Bloodpoint Boogaloo

Options

Comments

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,882
    Options

It is 4th of July weekend and I don’t know much about Canadas calendar but there probably on holiday right now

• TheLastHook
    TheLastHook Member Posts: 495
    Options

Unlike Survivors going to the basement against a Bubba.

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150
    Options

Maybe make so prestige for survivors and killers become different, as survivors are just reskins then you could share the tier 3 perks at prestige 1. As killer i dont mind it, as every killer has a different way to play and most of the time people dont tend to stick playing with only one killer, so unlocking perks for all killers is something that really pays off.

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544
    edited July 2022
    Options

Mad cuz you ate up this bait like a hungry little fishy?

• DY86
    DY86 Member Posts: 570
    Options

2022 bro 2022. Some people never grow up it seems tsc tsc

• tofurkey_jerky
    tofurkey_jerky Member Posts: 36
    Options

I would love the no depip change! I already basically do this myself by playing a meta Nurse build when I'm at 3 pips, but I would prefer to be able to meme around with Meyers or Clown whenever I want to instead of only playing low tier killers when I've just ranked up or when I'm already iri 1.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
  • Nyphia
    Nyphia Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2022
    Options

It simple. The new system is better, but don't touch bbq and wglf. Thank you.

I play 3 builds.

The main build for looping and chase.

An Item farming build and

An build for bp.

The changes will take a way an opinien and reduce me in what I am want to play. It will make me more to the gen rushing survivor, so I can get that 5k Bloodpoints for escaping. Means i will go out instead of helping the last one for only 1k bp.

And doing the stressful killer job for getting the same bp that i can get easy as survivor make me to a real survivor main then.

• AlisonTheBeech
    AlisonTheBeech Member Posts: 5
    Options

True, a useless Decisive in an update that should address anti tunneling is truly amazing. And don't get me started on Self Care

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I do wish the catogories from bloodpoints were upped a little. So often something like devious maxes out halfway the match

Even something as small as increasing it from 8000 to 10000 per catogory and the max being 40000 per match would do so much

• TheLastHook
    TheLastHook Member Posts: 495
    Options

I never prestiged a char, got all perks or most of them in the Killers I have and I have no idea how much blood points I used. Gotta tell you, only few perks are worth it.

So, after the changes , and after leveling Trickster to 50 I prestiged it. To earn whatever rewards they give to people who did.

I even put a thread here recently before the update where I literally asked if it was stupid to prestige. Which it is, the cosmetic ain't worth it.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

I hate math more than anything in life. Yet I know that it has helped in many things. For example proving the new grind for players hasn't changed much, will stop killers getting their better addons in blood web level 50s and constantly PAY TO PRESTIGE WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A THING BECAUSE IT WASN'T BEFORE!!!!!!

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Options

#########.

I'm honestly pleased someone took the time to download and check my work, so props :P

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 691
    Options

Hey I would but…

1. Beyond basic math and figuring out things in my head and on top of that the exact variables in blood webs sizes per level… yeah I was just gunna take your word for it because…
    2. The loss of bbq and wglf and a forced 50k tax every so often in exchange for getting free perks on characters I may never use just sounds like a bad deal where the gains only come at the very end of the grind where it doesn’t matter

I’m more about logic then math but the logic didn’t add up here either.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options
  • Maverick_74F
    Maverick_74F Member Posts: 159
    Options

Let's just do simple math

More BP = Player happiness will increase

Less BP = Player happiness will decrease

Perks being easier to get = Player happiness increase

So my final equations are

Removing perk tiers + Making BBQ and WGLF BP bonus basekit + removing 50k prestige fee = Increase of Player happiness

Having to unlock the same perk 3 times + getting less blood points + prestige fee = Decrease of Player happiness

So scientifically

More BP and being able to use perks = Happy gamers

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

I wonder when they/Peanits or anyone else will finally respond to the reworked statsheet. Still no official word from them.

• Cryptikk
    Cryptikk Member Posts: 405
    Options

i feel like they already would have if they were going to.

• Zexbunny
    Zexbunny Member Posts: 209
    Options

The optimist in me thinks they are taking feedback into consideration and will update ua next week ish when they give us an update on the patch.

The pessimist in me thinks they don't want to change anything and just want us to earn less BP so they can still have a hefty grind and hope people eventually stop caring.

It seems pretty simple really, though. They knew removing g the bp bonus would be unpopular. Did they not think there should be so.e compensation to keep players happy? I

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options
  • itsPina
    itsPina Member Posts: 91
    Options

The devs will probably make a statement on it soon, maybe it'll just be tweaked when the update is live. That's a very BHVR thing to do.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732
    Options

Maybe they'll fix it by adding motorcycles to the game.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options

Atleast now we can prove that we only used BBQ for the Bloodpoints. :(

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 264
    Options

Something that came to mind the other day, didn't they say something in the anniversary stream that they want to do more small events, like log in bonus for a week and more?

Maybe they have in mind that they want to reduce the grind extra with that sort of stuff and therefor removed the BP bonus from the perks (which I don't agree with personally, but yeah).

• tensu950
    tensu950 Member Posts: 51
    Options

I dont feel like this is happening anytime soon. With the amount of post up surely they know about it so they might just be working on something and not wanting to say anything till they figure it out there are plenty of post with ideas and suggestions however even some form of acknowledgment would be nice.

• tensu950
    tensu950 Member Posts: 51
    Options

but the weird thing about this is them making the game super grindy helps no one, it would be one thing if they sold like BP packs or boosters because then you could go "well they don't wanna lower the grind cause instead of fixing the issue they wanna sell a solution" the thing most games do. However, the only money they make is on the license stuff and some cosmetics since everything else is possible to buy by just playing the game.

Them making and leaving the game super grindy isn't going to keep people hooked its just gonna turn people off aside from the people who just really really enjoy the game and those people are going to play regardless of the grind or not and they are also adding in a new grind with p4-p100 now for those types of people meaning it all makes even less sense now.

• honestscript
    honestscript Member Posts: 259
    Options

I've already unlocked all perks on a few of my survivors, should i go ahead and spend my 2 mill BPs on getting add ons right now or wait for the new system?

• Jasonisanicefella
    Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377
    Options

you tell me... I only have Nancy prestiged, no other survivor. I never thought it was worth it but most of my survivors are level 50 with most perks... paying 50k each is just a tragedy

• Cryptikk
    Cryptikk Member Posts: 405
    edited July 2022
    Options

this game has over 100 euro worth of dlc, overpriced cosmetics and bloated premium battle passes. Its not far off being a f2p game at heart.

• Jasonisanicefella
    Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377
    Options

Holy cow... I am so upset about the grind I played 2000 hours of this game and there is so much I am still missing.

I have never seen a company like this one