We are coming to a point where it's not fun anymore to play killer

2»

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:
    Guess what? It's because they practised, learned from their mistakes and tried to do things differently when things didn't go their way.

Oh I really LOVE that one. Can I please requote you every time a survivor main cries for changes?
    Like "camping" and they refuse to do gens. Because that is no "fun" and it's "unfair" and they still refuse to change their behavior and keep feeding the trolls/camper instead, but keep complaining.

Of course you can requote it. I love how you're looking for a "fight" XD But unlike you, I'm not biased. This goes for both sides. If people playing survivor complains about silly stuff, then what I said is completely relevant for them as well. There's a lot of bad survivors, and they too need to practise and learn from their mistakes.

I do understand why people complain about camping though. I don't really care about it myself, it's up to the killer.. If he wants to stare at my face while I'm on the hook, sure, go ahead. I'm just going to move on and hope I'll have more fun in the next game. Luckily when I play survivor I only encounter campers in the lower ranks by more inexperienced killers right after rank reset. Even if I don't really care much about it, I don't think being facecamped is a fun and riveting gaming experience, and I can't imagine it being very much fun for the killer either just standing there. And the rest of the team won't have a very fun game either, since they just have to sit on a gen for a few minutes and then run out. I don't know about you, but I usually play games to have fun. If you think facecamping is fun, then great, and good for you.

So you are with me on this?
    Survivor make camping viable?

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Again: "Gen Rush"
    There are 4 survivor, but only 1 killer.
    The killer can always only chase 1 survivor and keep him of the gens.
    Switching targets is not beneficial to the killer, because the other one will heal up asap and the chase until the 1st victim is on the hook only gets longer.
    And good survivor spread out anyway and try to stay away from each other.
    So with an average hit taking 30-40 seconds against a decent survivor (especially at the start of a match with all pallets still available) [good runner can make it even longer than that], plus the time to carry someone to the hook, we have 70-90 seconds for the 1st hook (not including DS, insta heals, etc.), while a gen is done in 80 seconds by a single survivor working on it (not included great checks and toolboxes).
    So 3 gens can pop the moment the killer got his first hook.
    Survivor have basically 6 objectives -5 gens and 1 gate- and have done half of them already.
    Killer need at least 6 hooks (without camping) to kill 2 survivor, which is considered a "balanced" result.
    If the killer wants to "win" and get more than 2 kills, he needs 9-11 hooks.
    (Not talking about chases, because not every successful chase results in a hook.)
    So the killer has achieved 1/6 of his objectives or 1/10 of his objectives, depending on what you aim for (2 kills are enough or more to "win").
    So we have 50% of the survivors objectives completed versus 10% of the killers objectives in the same amount of time.

But still there is this strange myth that this missmatch is a result of the killers "incompetence" to hunt or control the gens.

+1
    The people not understanding this are the ones that don't play both sides at rank 1 with enough hours.

Such bullshit

It's only bullshit to "ones that don't play both sides at rank 1 with enough hours"

It's NOT bullshit to killers that are bad at the game.

I have over 4k hours across all platforms, rank 1 on both sides, not that it matters.

I highly doubt that. Links please

LOL

How about this...you provide video of you being stomped every game as killer at rank 1 and having easy games as survivor at rank 1, like you suggest, and I'll link to whatever you like.

Like I thought, lots of talk with nothing to back it up. Further proving this threads point.

Like I thought, lots of talk with nothing to back it up. Further proving my point that only bad killers have anything to complain about these days.

lol okay rank 20 man

lol okay

Now let's see those 4k hours, oh right, you were lying.

No, I just don't have to prove anything to you.

Never said you did, just let you know that it's clear you were lying which is why you don't understand this thread.

Yes you did and no, I'm not lying. You are. To yourself. Which is why you will defend threads like this.

See ya :')

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@only1biggs said:

@Blueberry said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Again: "Gen Rush"
    There are 4 survivor, but only 1 killer.
    The killer can always only chase 1 survivor and keep him of the gens.
    Switching targets is not beneficial to the killer, because the other one will heal up asap and the chase until the 1st victim is on the hook only gets longer.
    And good survivor spread out anyway and try to stay away from each other.
    So with an average hit taking 30-40 seconds against a decent survivor (especially at the start of a match with all pallets still available) [good runner can make it even longer than that], plus the time to carry someone to the hook, we have 70-90 seconds for the 1st hook (not including DS, insta heals, etc.), while a gen is done in 80 seconds by a single survivor working on it (not included great checks and toolboxes).
    So 3 gens can pop the moment the killer got his first hook.
    Survivor have basically 6 objectives -5 gens and 1 gate- and have done half of them already.
    Killer need at least 6 hooks (without camping) to kill 2 survivor, which is considered a "balanced" result.
    If the killer wants to "win" and get more than 2 kills, he needs 9-11 hooks.
    (Not talking about chases, because not every successful chase results in a hook.)
    So the killer has achieved 1/6 of his objectives or 1/10 of his objectives, depending on what you aim for (2 kills are enough or more to "win").
    So we have 50% of the survivors objectives completed versus 10% of the killers objectives in the same amount of time.

But still there is this strange myth that this missmatch is a result of the killers "incompetence" to hunt or control the gens.

+1
    The people not understanding this are the ones that don't play both sides at rank 1 with enough hours.

Such bullshit

It's only bullshit to "ones that don't play both sides at rank 1 with enough hours"

It's NOT bullshit to killers that are bad at the game.

I have over 4k hours across all platforms, rank 1 on both sides, not that it matters.

I highly doubt that. Links please

LOL

How about this...you provide video of you being stomped every game as killer at rank 1 and having easy games as survivor at rank 1, like you suggest, and I'll link to whatever you like.

Like I thought, lots of talk with nothing to back it up. Further proving this threads point.

Like I thought, lots of talk with nothing to back it up. Further proving my point that only bad killers have anything to complain about these days.

lol okay rank 20 man

lol okay

Now let's see those 4k hours, oh right, you were lying.

No, I just don't have to prove anything to you.

Never said you did, just let you know that it's clear you were lying which is why you don't understand this thread.

Yes you did and no, I'm not lying. You are. To yourself. Which is why you will defend threads like this.

See ya :')

Asking someone to do something isn't requiring it, use a dictionary. You'll learn some day, see ya ;)

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    edited December 2018

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:
    Guess what? It's because they practised, learned from their mistakes and tried to do things differently when things didn't go their way.

Oh I really LOVE that one. Can I please requote you every time a survivor main cries for changes?
    Like "camping" and they refuse to do gens. Because that is no "fun" and it's "unfair" and they still refuse to change their behavior and keep feeding the trolls/camper instead, but keep complaining.

Of course you can requote it. I love how you're looking for a "fight" XD But unlike you, I'm not biased. This goes for both sides. If people playing survivor complains about silly stuff, then what I said is completely relevant for them as well. There's a lot of bad survivors, and they too need to practise and learn from their mistakes.

I do understand why people complain about camping though. I don't really care about it myself, it's up to the killer.. If he wants to stare at my face while I'm on the hook, sure, go ahead. I'm just going to move on and hope I'll have more fun in the next game. Luckily when I play survivor I only encounter campers in the lower ranks by more inexperienced killers right after rank reset. Even if I don't really care much about it, I don't think being facecamped is a fun and riveting gaming experience, and I can't imagine it being very much fun for the killer either just standing there. And the rest of the team won't have a very fun game either, since they just have to sit on a gen for a few minutes and then run out. I don't know about you, but I usually play games to have fun. If you think facecamping is fun, then great, and good for you.

Only because they're bored out of their mind, or they don't know any better. I am in no way defending facecamping, because it is - you guessed it - boring. And like I said, I can't imagine it being exciting for the killer either, so I don't really understand why someone would do it. And I definitely do not agree with people who claim they are "forced" to camp. No one is holding a gun to your head. I do understand camping at certain points, like if all gens are done and the killer wants to secure his kill or something. I have no clue why people would camp their first survivor while all the gens are up, unless they get their kick out of boring other people just because they can..

• Wolf74

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

Only because they're bored out of their mind, or they don't know any better. I am in no way defending facecamping, because it is - you guessed it - boring. And like I said, I can't imagine it being exciting for the killer either, so I don't really understand why someone would do it. And I definitely do not agree with people who claim they are "forced" to camp. No one is holding a gun to your head. I do understand camping at certain points, like if all gens are done and the killer wants to secure his kill or something. I have no clue why people would camp their first survivor while all the gens are up, unless they get their kick out of boring other people just because they can..

You are aware that "facecamping" doesn't exist anymore?

And survivor "force" me to camp, when they do bad baits, running towards the hook in the plain open, hide badly nearby or just swarm the hook or hook rush aka playing overaltruistic.
    I hope you get the picture here.

• only1biggs

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

And survivor "force" me to camp, when they do bad baits, running towards the hook in the plain open, hide badly nearby or just swarm the hook or hook rush aka playing overaltruistic.

You can still face camp, what are you talking about?

And if you see other survivors nearby, it's more prudent to go after them and spread the damage or take the 1 for 1. If you have a brain anyway.

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

Patrolling the hook is not the same as facecamping though. I'm fine with the killer running around the hook when he knows or have seen there's someone there. If survivors swarm the hook the minute you've hooked one of them, then yes, they are not very smart and I would not fault you for staying there and chasing them in the area. This is not what I was referring to. I'm talking about killers just standing close to the hook, even when there are no survivors around, because he thinks this is a good tactic. In this scenario, the best thing to do for survivors is to do gens - but it's boring as hell, and I hate when this happens. Killers who do this will also never get better at the game, and never learn to find, chase and mindgame survivors properly because they just stand still for most of the game.

I am aware that there's this silly discussion about semantics when it comes to the term "facecamping", but when I say facecamping I mean the killer standing close to the hook, "in the survivor's face", with no intention of moving away, regardless if survivors are around or not. If you call that something else: fine, it doesn't really matter to me what you call it, because that is besides the point :)

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

Patrolling the hook is not the same as facecamping though. I'm fine with the killer running around the hook when he knows or have seen there's someone there. If survivors swarm the hook the minute you've hooked one of them, then yes, they are not very smart and I would not fault you for staying there and chasing them in the area. This is not what I was referring to. I'm talking about killers just standing close to the hook, even when there are no survivors around, because he thinks this is a good tactic. In this scenario, the best thing to do for survivors is to do gens - but it's boring as hell, and I hate when this happens. Killers who do this will also never get better at the game, and never learn to find, chase and mindgame survivors properly because they just stand still for most of the game.

I am aware that there's this silly discussion about semantics when it comes to the term "facecamping", but when I say facecamping I mean the killer standing close to the hook, "in the survivor's face", with no intention of moving away, regardless if survivors are around or not. If you call that something else: fine, it doesn't really matter to me what you call it, because that is besides the point :)

IIRC camping is when you sit around the hook, looking around. Patrolling is not standing in front of or next to the hook, it's walking around the area to spot Survivors attempting rescues. Facecamping is when you stand directly in front of the hook, ready to injure or grab Survivors who attempt a rescue.

It's similar to Identity V TBH. I play lots of Survivor, every single hunter camps except me. Fortunately, DBD does not have nearly as bad of a camping problem.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:
    I am not lying. Gen Rushing is a problem. First time I am above Rank 5 and I am feeling cyberbullied. This is ridiculous how survivor sided this game is. The only way to block Gen Rushing is being a perfect nurse and I can understand it's hard to balance the game but. It doesn't make any fun if I find a survivor and hook him and boom two gens done. I mean really? I don't even have a chance to "pressure" them if I am carrying a survivor which is really good at looping (at rank 5 and above everyone is good at it) and I have a Pallet Eater Demon Build (Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, Enduring and BBQ (for farming sum points) ). Also several killers need a buff or a rework (Like freddy or piggy).
    I don't want in a game where is one or two perks are essential (NOED and Ruin). Just balance your game.

This has to be bait.

It's never been easier for killers and "gen rush" just means you haven't started well or pressured correctly (not chased properly).

Sorry, but..."git gud"

Dude? What the? Just read the comments. "git gud" Hmm... Kinda difficult when I am trying to pressure while dragging the survivor on a hook and immediately two gens done. Yep. git gud. Maybe buff Killer or Nerf Survivor how about raising the time to finish a gen from 80 to 120. Or remove toolboxes.
    But ayyy git gud. Yeah, thanks for that.

Did you read ANYTHING before I apologetically used the term "git gud"?

How about this... in the scenario you described (two gens popping when you finally catch someone), This happens because you didn't catch the person fast enough, because you didn't find them quickly enough or you didn't chase correctly.

That's nonsense. Assuming ruin isn't in play and the presence of two or more toolboxes, that is beyond a likely scenario that has nothing to do with the killers skill.

...Okay?

So you want survivors to do what exactly? Wait for you to catch someone?

Let's say those two gens do pop when you get someone on the hook. Now you go get another survivor. Now there's no gens being done because people have OTHER objectives to complete, such as helping their team.

Or, just exclaim everything reasonable is "nonsense" because you're not good at the game? Your choice.

Take your obtuse rhetorical question and shove it up your ass, obstinate twit. No one was saying that, the thread was discussing how killer has become unfun to play, and you erroneously tried to simplify the matter in terms of "getting good" like most survivors typically do when they don't want to acknowledge their advantages. I challenged you on that and you clearly don't have a leg to stand on save for moving the goal posts. But I'll humor you. "No gens getting done" isn't likely in an SWF group because they would designate someone to be the rescuer while keeping everyone else on the objective. Even in random groups with the frequency of bond, it's not hard to see who's closest to getting the save so can you can stick to what you're doing.

LOL ez report

smh

What do you even mean?? LUL... are you saying this because you have no argument? 

• only1biggs

@Bravo0413 said:
    only1biggs said:

@Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:

I am not lying. Gen Rushing is a problem. First time I am above Rank 5 and I am feeling cyberbullied. This is ridiculous how survivor sided this game is. The only way to block Gen Rushing is being a perfect nurse and I can understand it's hard to balance the game but. It doesn't make any fun if I find a survivor and hook him and boom two gens done. I mean really? I don't even have a chance to "pressure" them if I am carrying a survivor which is really good at looping (at rank 5 and above everyone is good at it) and I have a Pallet Eater Demon Build (Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, Enduring and BBQ (for farming sum points) ). Also several killers need a buff or a rework (Like freddy or piggy).

I don't want in a game where is one or two perks are essential (NOED and Ruin). Just balance your game.

This has to be bait.

It's never been easier for killers and "gen rush" just means you haven't started well or pressured correctly (not chased properly).

Sorry, but..."git gud"

Dude? What the? Just read the comments. "git gud" Hmm... Kinda difficult when I am trying to pressure while dragging the survivor on a hook and immediately two gens done. Yep. git gud. Maybe buff Killer or Nerf Survivor how about raising the time to finish a gen from 80 to 120. Or remove toolboxes.

How about this... in the scenario you described (two gens popping when you finally catch someone), This happens because you didn't catch the person fast enough, because you didn't find them quickly enough or you didn't chase correctly.

That's nonsense. Assuming ruin isn't in play and the presence of two or more toolboxes, that is beyond a likely scenario that has nothing to do with the killers skill.

...Okay?

Let's say those two gens do pop when you get someone on the hook. Now you go get another survivor. Now there's no gens being done because people have OTHER objectives to complete, such as helping their team.

Or, just exclaim everything reasonable is "nonsense" because you're not good at the game? Your choice.

Take your obtuse rhetorical question and shove it up your ass, obstinate twit. No one was saying that, the thread was discussing how killer has become unfun to play, and you erroneously tried to simplify the matter in terms of "getting good" like most survivors typically do when they don't want to acknowledge their advantages. I challenged you on that and you clearly don't have a leg to stand on save for moving the goal posts. But I'll humor you. "No gens getting done" isn't likely in an SWF group because they would designate someone to be the rescuer while keeping everyone else on the objective. Even in random groups with the frequency of bond, it's not hard to see who's closest to getting the save so can you can stick to what you're doing.

LOL ez report

smh

What do you even mean?? LUL... are you saying this because you have no argument? 

• only1biggs

@AdánAR said:

@SilverMaster said:

Hahahaha dude just stop playing that two horrible killers. This is the problem with killer mains: they aren't good and they blame other things in game for his bad skills. I'm a Hag main when I go killer and ALWAYS (even with SWF's) got 3/4K. Just learn to play well and stop f-cking crying. Or simple, don't play killer. Jeez. Really you have to complain about everything?

I'm still convinced it's a bait thread

• Wolf74

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

@Wolf74 said:

@skvirl said:

Actually we (killer) do not need to "learn to find new targets" when we camp, because the survivor will come to "us" (killer/camper).
    That's the main point I am talking about. Survivor make camping viable.
    Second point is -in case you think by now that I always camp, no matter what- I want to keep the OPTION to camp if I see it needed or beneficial.
    That's why I always argue against ANY "punishments to camper". I don't want to get forced to play like the survivors want me to.
    Any general mechanic against camping is just bad gamedesign, because at that point we could start making AI killer, that act according to all the made up rules of knightly sportsmanship.

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118

@only1biggs said:

@AdánAR said:

@SilverMaster said:

Hahahaha dude just stop playing that two horrible killers. This is the problem with killer mains: they aren't good and they blame other things in game for his bad skills. I'm a Hag main when I go killer and ALWAYS (even with SWF's) got 3/4K. Just learn to play well and stop f-cking crying. Or simple, don't play killer. Jeez. Really you have to complain about everything?

I'm still convinced it's a bait thread

I think so too now

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    Wahara said:

I'm a Hag main when I go killer and ALWAYS (even with SWF's) got 3/4K.

Okay, that's bullshit. Even pro killers have the odd four man escape. To say you ALWAYS get 3k's and 4k's is a blatant lie, unless you're an undiscovered DBD prodigy. Like, I main Hag and I get mostly 3k's and 4k's but will occasionally lose. If you're winning every single game at rank one, you need to hop on the hagger's den discord asap and tell us what you know that we don't.

There is literally no killer so good that he/she wins every match. If you have to say that to bolster your credibility than you automatically lose it.

I do. I only camp sometimes if is necessary, i trap my ruin totem, pallets, windows and ppl starts falling down. 3K isn't winning for me, only 4K and yeah, I always got that kills, I don't care if you don't believe me. I just use well my Hag. That's the way i arrived Rank 1 (i just wanted for the achievement, rank means nothing imo).
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@SilverMaster said:

Coming from playing survivor and killer (a little more survivor), i completely agree. Ruin feels like an absolute necessity, generators need to be longer. The devs said they wouldn't because they already did but it needs to be done. Make gens longer, make toolboxes go faster and consume more charges.

Breaking a pallet used to be really slow and brutal strength felt like a need to some killers so they made it 15% faster to break a pallet by default. They should really do the same with ruin and make generators somewhat more difficult and longer.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    this tired argument will never cease until every killer can 4k consistently and survivors only play the game for the mediocre BP they can get inbetween deaths and the occasional free escape handed out by benevolent killers.
  • Wolf74

@Avariku said:
    this tired argument will never cease until every killer can 4k consistently and survivors only play the game for the mediocre BP they can get inbetween deaths and the occasional free escape handed out by benevolent killers.

LoL

• bloxe
    bloxe Member Posts: 81
    Avariku said:
    Actually, this argument will never cease until every killer stop loosing to terrible survivors just because they can communicate and get 4 escapes every game with little to none skill.
  • bloxe
    bloxe Member Posts: 81
    edited December 2018
    powerbats said:

@bloxe said:
    Avariku said:

Actually, this argument will never cease until every killer stop loosing to terrible survivors just because they can communicate and get 4 escapes every game with little to none skill.

Actually this argument will never stop until bad killers stop blaming their losses on 4 man swf when it's not the reason they're losing all the time. When most of the time it isn't 4 man swf's they're facing but their imaginary boogeyman under the bed.

They could remove swf from the game and you lot would still lose all these games because it's your skill or lack thereof causing all these issues.

Sure mate, whatever pleases you.

If by making yourself believe that youre actually good just because you get your SWF wins, good for you.
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    powerbats said:

@bloxe said:
    Avariku said:

Actually this argument will never stop until bad killers stop blaming their losses on 4 man swf when it's not the reason they're losing all the time. When most of the time it isn't 4 man swf's they're facing but their imaginary boogeyman under the bed.

They could remove swf from the game and you lot would still lose all these games because it's your skill or lack thereof causing all these issues.

I'm stealing that picture... it's mine now.  ♡
  • Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237
    edited December 2018

SWF isn't even the crux of the issue, it's the speed in which gens are completed. SWF only magnifies the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEyiBiVO_c&t=530s

Take for example this clip featuring truetalent going up against the clown. Ruin is immediately destroyed, the clown does the right thing by abandoning the DS user who is only going to waste his time, and two gens are popped before he gets the down.

The clown in this game makes big mistakes afterwards continuing to tunnel true but the first two minutes he plays his cards right and still loses two gens almost immediately.

Look me in the eyes and tell me the clown just needed to pressure the map and that it was his lack of skill or inability to chase that caused this. I swear, you people are in hardcore denial.

• Wolf74

@Wahara said:
    SWF isn't even the crux of the issue, it's the speed in which gens are completed. SWF only magnifies the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEyiBiVO_c&t=530s

Take for example this clip featuring truetalent going up against the clown. Ruin is immediately destroyed, the clown does the right thing by abandoning the DS user who is only going to waste his time, and two gens are popped before he gets the down.

The clown in this game makes big mistakes afterwards continuing to tunnel true but the first two minutes he plays his cards right and still loses two gens almost immediately.

Look me in the eyes and tell me the clown just needed to pressure the map and that it was his lack of skill or inability to chase that caused this. I swear, you people are in hardcore denial.

And that wasn't even really a fast game. Gens could have been done way faster. Anyway 3 gens had been done on the first hook. And "just mindgame the pallet" didn't benefit the killer at all.-

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

I had to double check this post wasn't from 2017.

• Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237
    edited December 2018

See, everyone loves to talk ######### until you take the gloves off and present video evidence.

I can find a thousand more just like it.

GEn RUsh nOt rEAl, prEssUre tEh mAP, y'all can 100% shut the whole ######### up about that.

• milo77727
    milo77727 Member Posts: 44
    Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@Wahara said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:

@only1biggs said:

@SilverMaster said:

This has to be bait.

Sorry, but..."git gud"

...Okay?

This post is assuming survivor is fun to play. It's not. Killers can become increasingly more interesting with every new killer.
    They have an ability, skins, new perks. Survivors get new skins and new perks. Nothing game changing. The killer doesnt have to consider every perk the survivor has and avoid such things. Survivors are constantly trying to figure out what killers have.
    Survivor is becoming less and less fun as well. I cant tell you how many games I deal with tunneling or camping killers and stupid survivors that ruin the whole game.
    The game is being ruined on both ends.
    Bond is a perk that is limited to a small space meaning the survivors will see them at about the same time without it. The closest perk to what you are talking about is kindred and survivors dont often run it because there are more useful perks.
    Survive with friends lose too. It's about 60/40 how often swf wins and that's because of the ranking system. Swf can easily get the lower rank killers.
    The rank reset does as much good as pharmacy where sometimes it's good but most of the time you end up in a game with toxic or stupid killers and survivors.
    Niether killer nor survivor is fun anymore. The only reason I play is when my friends and I play kyf.
    But yes blaming everything on the gameplay of others will achieve nothing. I dont win because I cannot run the killer around but I can do gens and hide. Then I am blamed for gen rush and dying early after being farmed and tunneled. The killer is then blamed for tunneling and the survivor for farming. My friend however is talented at running and sucks at hiding and he is blamed for being toxic and gets camped. Then the killer is blamed for camping. However sometimes killer pulls someone off gen or gets a quick easy down and camps. Each player of this game has a play style. You cant blame survivors on a killers toxicity and you cant blame a killer for a survivors toxicity because it was most likely going to happen anyway.

Btw I've seen killers who complain of gen rush after 2 gens are done 10 minutes into a game and killers who stop gen rush all together because they play well. The phrase 'git gud' is typically used by killers and survivors should you read the forums.
    (Killer and survivor player here)