Project W Is Pathetic

Options
TheDarkTyrant
TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

It's out. It's finally out. And it's just sad to see. It's a waste of a license just like the first time. I hope it flops but obviously it won't because gaming's BIGGEST horror game franchise's name on it. People shouldn't spend money on it though. It tell them we want more of this just... Badness.

I saw the skins. They look bad. Wesker's looks weird, Leon's looks terrible, Ada's looks good, Rebecca's looks fine, and Jill's looks fine. Carlos and Sheva look fine. So does Hunk. But then we get trash like Feng and Felix? Why would you make those? It's insulting because first off, absolutely no one is buying Feng's because you made the genius move of also releasing it on Jill at the same time, and second, Felix's is insulting because why is that just not on Chris himself? You spent precious time making crap instead of something that makes sense. I don't think anyone is buying those. The look bad. Especially Felix's.

Hunk shouldn't have been a killer skin. This is just stupid. Sure he's not a "good" person. Sure he works for Umbrella. Ada also worked with Wesker though and obviously she shouldn't be a killer. Hunk doesn't fit the killer DBD role. He's not the same as a Wesker or a Nemesis. He should've been a survivor skin. It's just dumb. Looks cool, but makes no sense to me.

Obviously, finally, Wesker's power eats toe nails.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments