Remember When…

Options
13»

Comments

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Remember when Nurse got nerfed and people were crying that she's gonna be useless without 5 blinks? 🥴

• BreadSilence
    BreadSilence Member Posts: 77
    Options

I remember when wiggle DS was a thing (seriously i completely forgot that it was ever a thing until a few weeks ago when I was taking a trip down memory lane going through a bunch of my old DBD clips from 2018, and came across a clip where I was carrying a Claudette to a hook and literally at the exact same time that I started the hooking animation she hit her DS skillcheck and it even gave the little icon on the corner of my screen and everything but since i started hooking her at that exact same moment it ended up completely nullifying her perk so she DC'd immediately afterwards 😂😂😂)

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 935
    Options

Remember when Doctor had a static field that could constantly but slowly apply madness, making nearly impossible for survivors to get rid of Madness on Gideon Meat Plant?

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2022
    Options

I remember when Spirit was actually stronger than Nurse before her nerf.

Fun times. 💕💕💕

• Malkhrim
    Options

Remember when Tinkerer increased the effects of charging speed add-ons, making possible for Hillbilly to have a nearly instant chainsaw?

• squirtinq
    squirtinq Member Posts: 32
    Options

I remember when no one gave a poop

*fades into the void*

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Remember when you could flashlight save during the hooking animation? Remember instablinds?🤩

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I remember Spirit prenerf. She got way too much unnecessary hate.

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 543
    Options

When Nurses calling could see removing "Madness" as auras. (and then they removed it because it wasn't a healing action around the same time "deep wounds" showed up.... which was a healing action but didn't show up on nurses calling either. Good times.)

• GreenDemo
    GreenDemo Member Posts: 274
    Options

I remember when there were instant heals as add-ons.

Also I remember when we actually had a summer event and it was so cool.

I also remember when the halloween/lunar year event brought a whole set of themed cosmetics and you could basically get one for free for playing the event.

I somehow don't remember old forever Freddy. Played once against it I think ans it was just insta game over.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Prenerf OoO giving teams basically free wallhacks for the entire match (holy crap that was horrible).

Snowmen making you immune to Ghostface marks or Twins.

Old Haddonfield, and it's infinite (you can still see this one in action if you watch Otz's Nemesis streak - the final survivor, a Claudette looped him there for ages just because she could).

• Malkhrim
    Options

Don't forget the time when the Undetectable status effect didn't exist and stealth killers didn't counter aura reading, meaning that OoO completely countered Pig's and Ghostface's powers.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

Billy is still good in expert hands hes just not cheap anymore.. and freddy is at least better that original freddy, the real nighmare was to play as himself, it took so much time to sleep people that they could heal and unhook before you could hit them.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

Thats from very long time ago.. i still have some of those offerings with some survivors, i don't have the ultra rare version tho only up to very rare.

• Silasy
    Silasy Member Posts: 228
    Options

Sorry but Billy is not that good. Good survivors can loop even really good Billies for ages. And for Freddy...Yeah he can maybe better than his old version but thats it. He is still trash.

• My_Aespa
    My_Aespa Member Posts: 545
    Options

I have it on like, one character, I think on Meg. It's so cool to still have one, since I used them all the time 😄