Do you guys think allowing Freddy the ability to teleport to gens after they are all completed...

Options
Johnny_XMan
Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Would be too much?

I personally think he should be able to. Considering that Sadako and Dredge both are able to, it's only fair Freddy is able to use his power as well.

What do you guys think?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,995
    Options

i dont see why not. killers are supposed to be there strongest during endgame because they dont have to pressure gens. it would be nice

• Johnny_XMan
    edited November 2022
    Options

Yeah, I also like the idea that he is still able to teleport because that is part of his 'core' power, as in not something he gets via an add on or something. It would also really help with his map pressure.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,382
    Options

I never got why he can’t do this anyway. His entire schtick was that he was at his strongest in the end-game, but now he’s losing his one map traversal tool as the match goes on.

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    Options

He should be able to tp to unopened exit gates.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    edited November 2022
    Options

It definitely wouldn't be too much. If anything, it's not enough to help him. He barely has a power in endgame. The only other killer who can end up in a state where he runs out of his power is Myers, and he's not exactly in great shape either.

• Johnny_XMan
    Options

I don’t mind his abilities as a whole, but I do not understand why he can’t teleport to gens regardless if it’s finished or not.

It would help him before and after endgame.

As for Myers, I’m a Myers main and I get people’s general feel for him, I like his stalk ability and the fact that he has undetectable in EW1 but I hate how slow he is. I like that he can stalk multiple survivors but I hate his map pressure. Which is something of an issue with M1 killers in general, but I have to keep in mind that unlike other M1 killers he can one shot. So I’m sure there is a way they could make him have more map pressure without messing with what I personally think is great about him which is his stalker abilities.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,244
    Options

I would go 1 tiny step beyond this. I would allow freddy to TP to finished generators, but would show them in a sliightly different aura - say white for unfinished gens and gray from finished. Freddy is weak right now and this buff is the very minimum of what he should get.

I would maybe go as far as to give them both powers even after this buff (allow him to place both fake pallets (a few. say 2 or 3) and snares and cycle thru them same way as clown) - with pallet addon giving more fake pallets.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,455
    Options

I wouldn't be against this, when the gens are done the most fun part of his power for me is gone as I enjoy the sneaky teleporting and it does help for pressure.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    Options

Freddy hasn't been touched in a long while. I really think at bare minimum if you guys do decide to rework him again give him an addon pass and make fake pallets basekit (like clown bottles) Also it would be really nice if he could have maybe a unique chase theme too (if possible)

More cosmetic options would be great too for him and Quentin if the license holders are willing

Ideally though more stuff to make the dream world more threatening would be cool too