Salty killers finally killed the game

Options
13»

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    stvnhthr said:

The game is unbalanced. The average game length is getting shorter. Average survivor bloodpoints are consistently about half of what the killer ends the game with. This is wise from a developer standpoint, but it makes the game very heavily weighed in the killers favor by design. In an evenly balanced game 2 survivors should escape and have scores about equal to the killers. In an evenly balanced game this would be the norm at all ranks. This seldom happens. I main as a survivor but when I need quick bloodpoints I play with an unperked Trapper and usually get 3 to 4 kills without even trying that hard. I don't understand anyone who mains as a killer and complains. It is so easy as a killer and with the new perks it is getting easier all the time.

Of course is killer easy, when you only play it on rank 20...
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited December 2018
    Options

Blah Blah Blah games dying OMG
    According to people the game as been dying since its release, we currently have more people playing the game than the same time around last year.
    Unless you want to be dishonest and compt freeweekend as a part of the average then yeah
    OMG THE GAME IS DYING ######### YOU KILLER MAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtb6XBBBRc

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

For some reason it's the opposite for me, before the patch i had to wait 30 minutes to get a match as a killer now it takes 5 minutes maximum.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    Blah Blah Blah games dying OMG
    According to people the game as been dying since its release, we currently have more people playing the game than the same time around last year.
    Unless you want to be dishonest and compt freeweekend as a part of the average then yeah
    OMG THE GAME IS DYING [BAD WORD] YOU KILLER MAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtb6XBBBRc

Dunno what's up with all the aggression. Since the recent survivor buffs, and killer que times got longer, look at the steam charts for DBD

• Dragonredking
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Dunno what's up with all the aggression.

Ever heard "hostility breed hostility"?
    Why are you blaming killer main when the reason people are leaving is the exact same as with every single game that ever existed?
    Or are you forgetting that video game are still getting released?
    Since october you have multiple mainstream video game serie new title that got released some getting even glowing review
    Assasin creed, Blackops, battlefield (as much as I despice those 3 serie they still have a big player base) Red dead redemption, smash bros, darksider etc...
    If the game hadn't lose player that what would be anormale

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,803
    Options

I play on Xbox and it does seem like a recent change has made the lobbies worse. I always couldn't relate to the long waits because for me they don't happen. I usually join a lobby with at least 1 other person INSTANTLY as survivor or killer.

Now as killer the lobbies are taking an unusual amount of time. When I played day 1 clown and spirit this only seemed to last like 1 day. Even as survivor Legion has dropped from being the killer 90% of the time to like 40% of the time. So I don't see any re ason this should be going on.

Also it being a Saturday you would think obviously increases the player pool. I haven't had one killer match since Legion was released that didn't have a long wait involved.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Why are you blaming killer main when the reason people are leaving is the exact same as with every single game that ever existed?
    Since october you have multiple mainstream video game serie new title that got released some getting even glowing review
    Assasin creed, Blackops, battlefield (as much as I despice those 3 serie they still have a big player base) Red dead redemption, smash bros, darksider etc...

Yet the peak players in the last 30 days only 30,000, half of what it was a couple of months earlier. Sure, some people will have gone to play other games, but many of them came out quite a bit more than 30 days ago. Also, many of these people might not feel the need to go buy another game, but DBD is so dull recently that many feel the need to do so. Anyway, i'm not blaming all killer mains, as i'm one. Instead im blaming all the idiotic ones that were to god awful to secure more than one kill back when the game was more unbalanced. Why should the game have to cater to people who are quite obviously terrible at it. I mean unless im against tryhard SWF i find killer too easy now ffs.

• MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Options
    "The game should be unfair for killers" - Excuse me what the f###. You can't get a game at high ranks due to rank reset and a new killer. Stop wwhining. Think rationally before crying out about something. You can complain about times but if you do, don't make stuff up to make your point mean more and especially don't blame 20% of the fan base even though you have no reason too.
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Options
    Wow so much stupid in that original post. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    stvnhthr said:

The game is unbalanced. The average game length is getting shorter. Average survivor bloodpoints are consistently about half of what the killer ends the game with. This is wise from a developer standpoint, but it makes the game very heavily weighed in the killers favor by design. In an evenly balanced game 2 survivors should escape and have scores about equal to the killers. In an evenly balanced game this would be the norm at all ranks. This seldom happens. I main as a survivor but when I need quick bloodpoints I play with an unperked Trapper and usually get 3 to 4 kills without even trying that hard. I don't understand anyone who mains as a killer and complains. It is so easy as a killer and with the new perks it is getting easier all the time.

Killers complain because survivors can pull out so much BS at any point in the match.

About to basement hook? Oh here's Decisive Strike

About to get an end game kill? Oh here's adrenaline

Juggling the obsession to the hook? Oh look his friends just shot him with a syringe mid juggle

And there are many more scenarios. As killer you can feel shafted at any time.

The only thing killers have that promotes the same feeling is NOED.

But I also think its tje fact that many games feel like they're balanced on a knife edge. You can point the exact moment a loss happens. 1 chase takes too long and so too many gens get done, or one person got unhooked too late and so the killer was able to snowball. Its very close cur in a lot of games. The one wrong move can cost the game unless the other side also messes up badly.
  • Chuckyyo
    Chuckyyo Member Posts: 65
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:
    but the game should be unfair for killers. There's 4 players on one team, and one player on the other

So the game should put the side who fights 1 against 4 at a further disadvantage... yeah, that makes sense :D

• Dragonredking
    edited December 2018
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Dragonredking said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Yet the peak players in the last 30 days only 30,000, half of what it was a couple of months earlier.

half of what it was a couple of months earlier?
    WHOA

So I was right then, you compt month where there is free to play weekend as a normal month

I have no word.

How ######### desperate are you to push your "the game is dying" narrative?

• Plagues7
    Plagues7 Member Posts: 17
    Options

Maybe survivors simply can't rank up as fast? The biggest issue with survivors advancement is their teammates. That is why rank reset is loved by killers and hated by survivors. Survivors should start blaming bad survivor play, and not killers for their slow advancement.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

because the fact the killer cues are so long has nothing to do with a new killer being out and everybody trying him, amiright?

• Rotieh2000
    Rotieh2000 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    He's right, on consoles you wait half an year to end up in a match with eithet a face camper or one of those killers that has a double agent in the survivor team

(I can't count how many times i died because somebody at my team was speaking with the killer and giving him locations)
  • BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272
    Options

If you look up on YouTube "Producer Mathieu Cote Talks Dead By Daylight | NYCC 2017" and watch from 0:40 onward, he says: "The game is an asymmetrical game, it's 1 killer chasing down 4 others playing survivor wanting to escape the nightmare. Quite a lot of fun, unfair game right from the start with the killers being way too strong, survivors cannot go on the offensive."

The game was designed to be one sided, why should survivors be more powerful than 1 killer when there are 4 of them? It makes no logical sense at all.

When you take a look at the Steam charts, you need to take into count that some events may of happened during the months DbD had a spike of players, such as the Halloween event, but after those numbers went down because players got whatever they needed it would affect the charts to show players are leaving.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    If you play console, you wait a year and the match takes an actual year to load

If that is the case then you need to upgrade beyond an Atari.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Dreamnomad said:

@alivebydeadight said:
    If you play console, you wait a year and the match takes an actual year to load

If that is the case then you need to upgrade beyond an Atari.

#
  • M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Actually, Que times are longer for two reasons.
    1) There is a new killer that people want to try
    2) Less new people joining the game because it has bad reviews. Why? Because salty survivors (probably including you'll review bomb the game every time the smaller killer buff happenes
  • Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Peasant said:
    @No_Cluie_Louis We just need to introduce more people to the game that's all. It's nearly Christmas time, don't hesitate to bring any gamer friends you know into Dead by Daylight.

I did that during one of the sales. They found the gameplay fun enough, but once they realized the insane grind that was needed for all the different teachables from all the different characters, just make a build that would be remotely viable, they gave up. The grind for a new player was just too asinine for them. Especially when they researched some things, and realized they would be above Rank 15 even before they had enough unlocked for builds, and heading into Veteran-de-ranking territory (and all the builds those de-ranking Vets could make against them).

They walked away. The game is too new player unfriendly.

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Options

wait, you think the survivors should out power the killer.....

That is all i'm going to say.

The babys want their bully sim back let's hope the devs keep their spines and dont go back to that
  • RinWaifu
    RinWaifu Member Posts: 41
    Options

Basically you are saying that the people you brought to the game aren't dedicated enough..... it was 5 times harder to Level Up when this game came out, now you can easily get 1,000,000 Bloodpoints in less then a week, if you are talking about learning curve i understand, i had a friend that give up from playing because he don't know how to play survivor/killer properly and got frustrated

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@ad19970 said:
    If so many people have stopped playing survivors just because the game has become more balanced now, than that's truly sad. Just because survivor is challenging now as well shouldn't make survivors quit the game. How laughable.

I still believe that if anything it's not the balance that causes this but the frustrations caused by the design of the game survivors have to deal with that killer mains just think are totally fine and don't need changing, the main offender here being camping. If you get camped multiple games in a row, that's no fun, and might push you to take a break from the game. People who don't understand how unfun getting camped is clearly play much more killer than survivor, and it's starting to make me go insane how people think camping is totally fair and fine and then complain that gen rush is an impossible thing to deal with and needs nerfing asap.

My lobbies however almost always filled up instantly, at least in the evening, after the big balance patch, sometime after the event. The long lobby times just started now with the new patch again. Now tell me exactly what in this patch could have made survivors finally quit the game? If anything this patch was ever so slightly survivor sided, which is a good thing of course.

You say that but many survivor mains are saying it's no fun and you barely get any blood points

But what's not fun? Not being able to get easy wins constantly because of being overpowered? Or what exactly?
    The blood point gain I can understand but the problem is that survivors get to keep their items. People shouldn't be able to use ultra rare addons every match. I do agree that the blood point gain of survivors should be looked in to though, and then maybe making items and addons of higher rarity appear slightly less frequently in Bloodwebs just because survivors can keep their items.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options
    I'm on PS4 wait times vary to 6min - 45min. Started playing SWF just to kill the time gapped... 🤷‍♀️ 
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 354
    edited December 2018
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@AntiJelly said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@AntiJelly said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:
    Anyone else noticed that killers have to wait 10+ minutes for a game? I sure have, and i don't know if any of you have noticed, but it isn't down to a glitchy matchmaking system, as that would slow survivor ques too. The reason is all the recent survivor nerfs / killer buffs. Constant complaining from a lot of killer mains has led to these changes, and sure, they may seem fair for killers, but the game should be unfair for killers. There's 4 players on one team, and one player on the other, so you need only 20% of players to actually want to play killer to get an even waiting time and fast ques. Instead killers just complained and complained, rather than trying to get better at the game, and now we have a bunch of idiots playing killer, no one playing survivor, and a broken game where no one can play how they like. I always said to stop moaning survivors were op, but all i got called was salty survivor main. Now look where you've got us...

Oh? So where's all of your proof for this? Where's all of the data you have of amount of players playing killer vs survivor huh? Or did you just make this up?

I'm sorry but have you read any other posts on these forums. I don't even play survivor hence my salt, but i know that many survivors stopped playing because it was too hard, especially for the new ones. Meanwhile SWF still escape every game because they nerfed solo survivors not SWF

That does not prove anything. Just a few "vocal minority" survivor posts has nothing to do with playerbase. Like I said, unless you have solid proof, you are just grabbing at nonexistent straws.

Well i can say the same for killers who cried survivors OP with no evidence. That was until a month ago when they showed that actually, killers kill 2.5 survivors per game on average, which is more that half, even though the game is supposed to be asymmetrical. There's your facts that your so obsessed with

I don't think you know what an asymmetrical horror game is supposed to be like.

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 354
    edited December 2018
    Options

@stvnhthr said:

I would LOVE to know your killer rank if it's "easy." Basically everything you said was wrong except that the average game length is getting shorter, which also helps survivors btw, and the survivors get less BP, which is because there are 4 of you sharing in the bloodpoints whereas there is one killer doing everything so yeah, you will individually earn less but added together it's much more.

You said 2 survivors should escape every time if the game was balanced. Problem is, this is an ASYMMETRICAL HORROR GAME. The killer is supposed to be stronger, faster, and threatening. He is supposed to kill. The real problem is that survivors cried when they couldn't easily win so devs nerfed killers and buffed survivors so it's 50/50 now, and yet survivors are still complaining because they don't win every game and can't constantly bully killers.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Never claimed that killer is harder. But the game is terribly unbalanced towards survivors. A survivor shouldn't be able to loop a killer for 5 gens. But they are.

If a killer is getting looped for 5 gens that's not the survivors fault nor does it mean the game is unbalanced in the survivors favor.

That's all on the killer allowing themselves to be looped for 5 gens and not breaking off the chase, cutting the corners better or not taking the bait.

It's like the Kenny Rodgers song from the "Gambler", You've got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away.

• Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Never claimed that killer is harder. But the game is terribly unbalanced towards survivors. A survivor shouldn't be able to loop a killer for 5 gens. But they are.

If a killer is getting looped for 5 gens that's not the survivors fault nor does it mean the game is unbalanced in the survivors favor.

That's all on the killer allowing themselves to be looped for 5 gens and not breaking off the chase, cutting the corners better or not taking the bait.

It's like the Kenny Rodgers song from the "Gambler", You've got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away.

Yeah, let's break that chase in the hope that the next survivor doesn't know how to loop. If he does, you'll just break the chase again and so on.
    Not like looping is difficult or the killer is the only one under pressure here.
  • powerbats
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Yeah, let's break that chase in the hope that the next survivor doesn't know how to loop. If he does, you'll just break the chase again and so on.
    Not like looping is difficult or the killer is the only one under pressure here.

Yes lets act like every survivor is a pro looper which we all know isn't the case at all just as not every swf isn't a depip level swat team. The chances that 2 ore more survivors are pro loopers in a match are pretty slim.

To be able to loop efficiently constantly and know when to go to another spot isn't that widespread despite the misconceptions that it is. The bottom line is if you're getting looped for 5 gens that's your fault as a killer for chasing someone that long.

You and everyone else needs to stop making excuses for bad plays, if the killer lets themselves get looped that long ti's their fault. If the survivor runs in a straight line and or drops pallets to soon it's their fault, not the killers.

If the killer is camping and the survivors keep going for unhooks and rewarding the killer it's the survivors fault not the killers.

The bottom line is take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming others.

• Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Yes lets act like every survivor is a pro looper which we all know isn't the case at all just as not every swf isn't a depip level swat team. The chances that 2 ore more survivors are pro loopers in a match are pretty slim.

To be able to loop efficiently constantly and know when to go to another spot isn't that widespread despite the misconceptions that it is. The bottom line is if you're getting looped for 5 gens that's your fault as a killer for chasing someone that long.

You and everyone else needs to stop making excuses for bad plays, if the killer lets themselves get looped that long ti's their fault. If the survivor runs in a straight line and or drops pallets to soon it's their fault, not the killers.

If the killer is camping and the survivors keep going for unhooks and rewarding the killer it's the survivors fault not the killers.

The bottom line is take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming others.

Only problem with your logic is, that killers have to step up their game. While survivors just get everything effortlessly handed out.

Can't hide behind a gen from BBQ? Devs got you covered.

So where is the line? When comes the point where killers say no more?

I'm terrible at looping. But I still manage to loop killers for 3 gens. It's not like it's hard to begin with.
  • powerbats
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Only problem with your logic is, that killers have to step up their game. While survivors just get everything effortlessly handed out.

Actually if the killers good the survivors have to step up their game since each game is different and if survivors just get everything effortlessly why are survivors getting nerfs instead of buffs that let them insta repair gens?

So I'd have to run a perk that only works 3x, but if the devs got me covered how come the killer can still see me after those 3x are used? Oh i'll just hide in a locker, oh wait if the killer is running Iron Maiden I'm getting seen.

I must have been pulling a Rip Van Winkle the last 8 months of killer buffs and only dreamt the cow tree got tweak, the exhaustion nerfs, the healing nerfs, the pallet removals, the maps being changed up.

I'm terrible at looping. But I still manage to loop killers for 3 gens. It's not like it's hard to begin with.

I'm terrible at looping as well but If I can loop a killer for multiple gens that means not only is the killer playing badly but that they were doing horribly so. IT could've been a baby killer doing their daily or someone playing a friends killer.

The bottom line is that's the killers fault for getting tunnel vision and not breaking off the chase and is no different than a survivor constantly going back to the same gen. This despite knowing the killer is watching that gen but ignoring one someplace else that's easier and better to do.

When you catch a survivor playing badly do you blame yourself or the devs for you catching them because they played badly? The simple answer is no because you know they were playing badly and thus deserved to get downed.

The same is true for a killer allowing themselves to get looped for that long, they either need to get better aka git gud or they can break the chase.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Picking a quote apart, line by line, is basically like interrupting someone during while he speaks. Just saying.

• Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Actually if the killers good the survivors have to step up their game since each game is different and if survivors just get everything effortlessly why are survivors getting nerfs instead of buffs that let them insta repair gens?

So I'd have to run a perk that only works 3x, but if the devs got me covered how come the killer can still see me after those 3x are used? Oh i'll just hide in a locker, oh wait if the killer is running Iron Maiden I'm getting seen.

I must have been pulling a Rip Van Winkle the last 8 months of killer buffs and only dreamt the cow tree got tweak, the exhaustion nerfs, the healing nerfs, the pallet removals, the maps being changed up.

I'm terrible at looping as well but If I can loop a killer for multiple gens that means not only is the killer playing badly but that they were doing horribly so. IT could've been a baby killer doing their daily or someone playing a friends killer.

The bottom line is that's the killers fault for getting tunnel vision and not breaking off the chase and is no different than a survivor constantly going back to the same gen. This despite knowing the killer is watching that gen but ignoring one someplace else that's easier and better to do.

When you catch a survivor playing badly do you blame yourself or the devs for you catching them because they played badly? The simple answer is no because you know they were playing badly and thus deserved to get downed.

The same is true for a killer allowing themselves to get looped for that long, they either need to get better aka git gud or they can break the chase.

I must have missed the survivor nerfs in the last patch.
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    New chapter plus rank reset is to blame for killer queues. Nothing more.
  • Wolf74
    Options

@Wicked_Django said:
    New chapter plus rank reset is to blame for killer queues. Nothing more.

LoL

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

laughing im another fatality

• powerbats
    Options

@Tsulan said:

So you went form looping to missing survivor nerfs now, you keep moving the goalpost but the simple fact remains, if one side is screwing up and loses it's because they screwed up and lost.

• Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

So you went form looping to missing survivor nerfs now, you keep moving the goalpost but the simple fact remains, if one side is screwing up and loses it's because they screwed up and lost.

Not moving anything. Just tired after a long day of work. 
  • Wolf74
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

You are missing the point.
    The complain is: survivor are still going strong, but this patch only killer got nerfed.
    You just follow the same narrative over and over again "killer have to get better (as player)".
    You claim that it is their lack of skill that they get "outplayed", but our PoV is "the survivor are way less skillfull than they think, because they get constantly protected by the Devs".
    And even after yet some more nerfs to killer in general and some mediocre killer even got specific nerfs, you still want the killer-PLAYER to improve.
    Your asking a boxer to improve his skill to not get a beat up after someone tied his laces together.

• powerbats
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

You are missing the point.
    The complain is: survivor are still going strong, but this patch only killer got nerfed.
    You just follow the same narrative over and over again "killer have to get better (as player)".
    You claim that it is their lack of skill that they get "outplayed", but our PoV is "the survivor are way less skillfull than they think, because they get constantly protected by the Devs".
    And even after yet some more nerfs to killer in general and some mediocre killer even got specific nerfs, you still want the killer-PLAYER to improve.
    Your asking a boxer to improve his skill to not get a beat up after someone tied his laces together.

Actually I'm not.

I know survivors are still to strong compared to killers and you only look at changes made as nerfs to killers.

I say killers need to adapt the same as I tell survivors complaining over changes, but I've also said there's buffs that need to happen. i've also suggested quite a few buffs to killers and nerfs to survivors some were really strong to the point of actually being too strong.

I claim it's their lack of skill because most often it is their lack of skill and instead of accepting that and learning they make excuses. when I 1st started playing I went up against a swf group as a level 4 Trapper against a level 8, 2 17's and an 18. I got looped on the Red Barn map of all places yet I still managed to hook everyone at least 1x including the level 8.

The game last a good 10 minutes and even though I didn't sacrifice anyone I got better as the match went on and i took what i learned into future matches. But what I didn't do is come to the forums and complain about how unfair things were or make excuses for everything.

I've also been maining killers the last 2 months but I also don't use the excuse that survivors are more skillful than they think. Some survivors are just plain bad and have gotten to the higher ranks due to how easy it is to pip. But the same is true for killers that don't belong at high ranks.

Both sides make excuses for their lack of skill but for killers it's more subtle because they can hide behind the power disparity. The survivors also aren't being protected by the devs or did the nerfs like exhaustion, healing pallets etc not happen?

Because if the devs were protecting survivors none of that would've happened, none of that would've even made it to the PTB let alone have even been discussed.

Again with the victimhood mantra, everything is viewed as a nerf if it doesn't directly buff the killers, they changed some stuff up to spice things up. The gameplay was getting stale and yours and the others responses are NERFS.

Would you prefer the gameplay to stay the exact same, meta always nothing new etc because if so then all the complaining killers have been doing. Like about DS/Hatch/meta survivor perks etc has been a huge troll job.

Then we get to the killer and it's the usual oh the killer is mediocre because I can't play it like normal killers thing. It's not Nurse/Billy tier so it's trash Freddy tier not that you don't play the killer properly or haven't fully learned it yet.

Why is it that the same usual crowd bashes every killer that comes out as mediocre and any change is always a nerf to killers and a buff to survivors?

That last part would've been accurate back when infinites existed on loops and sabo squads could clear the entire map permanently.

I'm simply asking people to play and stop making excuses for everything when a lot of times they could've simply played better. There's been enough videos on the forums from both sides making the usual excuses and then it turns out they screwed up quite often.

• Wolf74
    Options

@powerbats said:

I know survivors are still to strong compared to killers and you only look at changes made as nerfs to killers.

I say killers need to adapt the same as I tell survivors complaining over changes, but I've also said there's buffs that need to happen.

Ok, tell me the nerfs to survivor in the last patch/update/chapter?
    Or tell me when survivor needed to "adapt" to anything?

• powerbats
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

Ok, tell me the nerfs to survivor in the last patch/update/chapter?
    Or tell me when survivor needed to "adapt" to anything?

Why is it always about nerfs/buffs with you and others on both sides since if they do something to change things up it's always about me me me only.

As far as survivors adapting to anything I already mentioned it numerous times, the exhaustion nerf that went further than anyone expected, the healing changes. Then the reduced pallets, the changes to vaulting and looping spots, the map changes.

These are all things survivors had to adapt to but because it doesn't fit the killer nerf narrative you ignore those. The same is true for survivors ignoring things when killers have to adapt, there's people on both sides that only see things through personal biases.