Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Survs becoming invisible

radioactivemermaid
radioactivemermaid Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I will load up the game for the first time, I'll play survivor, then at some point during the match (so far it has happened at the start and halfway through), some survs will become invisible. I can hear them, pools of blood appear, scratch marks appear, I can see grass moving where they run, I will see their items or effects like the firecrackers or beams of light from flashlights. I can only see them again when they come out of a snowman.

Survs can also become invisible at certain angles when I approach them, not going past my view but actually standing looking at them, approach them and they disappear, I step back and there they are again.

I also cannot always hit survs in snowmen. I could be standing directly in front of them and swing and it will do nothing.

Killer: Spirit (I'd like to note that I was not phasing, and in one of the matches had not phased at all).

Maps: Shattered Square, Azarov's Resting Place

Perks: Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Haunted Ground, Discordance, Blood Warden

So far I have encountered this twice at completely different times of day with a large break between playing.

In the image you can see that a surv is hooked, there is a pool of blood under the hook, and yet no surv is seen. I could also hear his grunts at this time.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• MarkoNarko
    MarkoNarko Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2022

Greetings, faced with the same problem. Surva become invisible under certain circumstances. Under what circumstances, it is not clear. But this is a 100% error of the game

• VoidOfMe
    VoidOfMe Member Posts: 416

So it's more common than I thought

I had the same issue and posted it here:

PC - Invisible Survivor Playing Spirit — BHVR

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

Same here. I was actually able to grab and hook invisible survivor (kinda funny when your empty shoulder wiggles)

This discussion has been closed.