If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Breakdown needs a nerf badly

Options

180 seconds with the hook down is WAY too much. Make it at MOST 90 seconds. It would still be a lot, but manageable. If all survivors have the perk you have 3 minutes where you can'y basically hook anyone, it's ridiculous

Comments

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,227
    Options

What? It's such a niche perk. It's so rare that it provides any value. You would need to quickly down multiple people on same spot. On hook hungry map (like midwitch). Without slugging, so that people get unhooked instead of picking up. And it all needs to take less then 3 minutes. Those are some very specific conditions. Like I do understand that breakdown can be partial counter to scourge hooks, but really. It's already not worth a perk slot as it stands.

I would very much like to learn why breakdown needs adjustment. In which situation it becomes op instead of slowing down lost game or partially countering scourge hooks. This makes no sense. If anything, I would actually buff the perk.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

It works exactly twice per game. It's fine. This seems like a kneejerk post from a bad game you had.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Options

On paper 180 seconds might seem excessive, but when you actually load into the game it's rarely too much of a nuisance. You'll get two activations max per survivor, and unless you've got two or three broken hooks close together, it's very rare for it to create hook dead zones.

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,210
    Options

Unless they are a SWF squad who also have a saboteur or two, Boiled Up, a couple of Petrified Oaks and they go to the "dead zones" on purpose the moment they got hit once. Those are the people that usually complain about the slugging at the end of the match.

It's not on paper where 180 seconds seems excessive, is excessive in the way and the context survivors use that perk.

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,210
    Options

I totally agree and I'm not saying it should be nerfed, just that I understand there is some situations where it can seem excessive and frustrating.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Options

Oh certainly, but I think it's more like a cherry on top to a frustrating situation than what actually enables it

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

Idk, each game I see the perk I have to go for slug to death since I know hooking them wont be possible...

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

guess these people never see the deliverance break down no mither build.