@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said:    Rebel_Raven said:            JanTheMan said:      Aw, so this is the new excuse.      You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right?      If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near.     With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results.      Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion.  Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping. I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you. 360=garbage strat abusing mechanics looping is using mind games and perks to escape. @purebalance

Lmao 360 = garbage? Learn to aim/counter it

Stop abusing broken mechanics.  On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well.  You're trash if you need to resort to 360.

@purebalance 

Oh excuse me, i'll run in a straight line from now on so you don't feel bad and can get an easy kill instead of working for it :)

I'll do something better than running in a straight line! I just won't move at all! :)

So if someone 1000x stronger than you was chasing you in real life you'd run at them? A swing/stab should hit when you run into a killer's hitbox. It's abuse of mechanics. Learn to evade without using broken mechanics. One of the times I DO camp is when shitters want to 360. They deserve a ######### playstyle used on them as well.

@purebalance
    Do i really need to tell u the difference between games and real life?
    If you wanna be that realistic then tell me why survivors can't jump over traps.
    U get rekt by 360s and instead of getting better at this game you rather complain about them and call them trash tactics.

Replace "360s" with "camping," and we can ride this irony train straight to Emerald Ranch!

@Raccoon
    Sure, you compared before camping with the hatch, now do the same with 360s. That makes so much sense (not killer biased at all)
    I play often as a killer but i would like to get some opinions from reasonable killer mains like @PhantomMask20763 @George_Soros and @powerbats (who has been maining killer lately)
    Sorry for tagging you guys btw.
    I'm sorry but what are we talking about > _ <
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said:    Rebel_Raven said:            JanTheMan said:      Aw, so this is the new excuse.      You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right?      If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near.     With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results.      Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion.  Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping. I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you. 360=garbage strat abusing mechanics looping is using mind games and perks to escape. @purebalance

Stop abusing broken mechanics.  On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well.  You're trash if you need to resort to 360.

@purebalance 

Oh excuse me, i'll run in a straight line from now on so you don't feel bad and can get an easy kill instead of working for it :)

I'll do something better than running in a straight line! I just won't move at all! :)

So if someone 1000x stronger than you was chasing you in real life you'd run at them? A swing/stab should hit when you run into a killer's hitbox. It's abuse of mechanics. Learn to evade without using broken mechanics. One of the times I DO camp is when shitters want to 360. They deserve a ######### playstyle used on them as well.

@purebalance
    If you wanna be that realistic then tell me why survivors can't jump over traps.
    U get rekt by 360s and instead of getting better at this game you rather complain about them and call them trash tactics.

Replace "360s" with "camping," and we can ride this irony train straight to Emerald Ranch!

Hence the only time I camp is when people 360. I expect killers to camp when someone uses it.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,658
    edited December 2018
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

Hence the only time I camp is when people 360. I expect killers to camp when someone uses it.

In case anyone is having trouble understanding the irony:

The advice being given to @purebalance by @Vietfox regarding 360s can apply, verbatim, to any "heated" mechanic, including the one that they themselves are complaining about in this very topic.

Edit - @powerbats - You typed that reply super fast, haha. I'm a little impressed.

• purebalance
    Options

@Raccoon said:

@purebalance said:

@Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

The advice being given to @purebalance by @Vietfox regarding 360s can apply, verbatim, to any "heated" mechanic, including the one that they themselves are complaining about in this very topic.

I don't condone either. You want to abuse mechanics, then so will I. There is no irony there. The irony would be if Vietfox was also complaining about camping which I didn't see. If it was complaining about camping, then yes irony in that git gud can apply from its mouth, but not when it got downed and camped.

• Raccoon
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

You can 360/not 360, teabag/not teabag, camp/not camp to your heart's content.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

Yes they are literally an abuse of broken mechanics. There is no "get better" on console without getting a mouse. So fine I'll keep camping them and tell them to get better. It's the only time I camp. Get better.

Also I guess since we're talking about video games and not real life, killers should get to fly no matter what killer you have. Oh wait a lot of the things in this game are based on plausible real life things like STABBING SOMEONE. Now if we were talking about the Nurse's ability you'd have a point. However, running and stabbing work very much like real life in this game. So your little stab back was worthless because you seem to not be able to see how the game functions.

I've played both on console and pc. On console you just need to strife instead of using the camera, not a big deal. You should know that already.
  • purebalance
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said: @Vietfox said: purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said: Rebel_Raven said: JanTheMan said: Aw, so this is the new excuse. You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right? If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near.  With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results. Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion.     Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy        If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping.        I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you.  360=garbage strat abusing mechanics  looping is using mind games and perks to escape.        @purebalance

Lmao 360 = garbage? Learn to aim/counter it Stop abusing broken mechanics. On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well. You're trash if you need to resort to 360. @purebalance

So if someone 1000x stronger than you was chasing you in real life you'd run at them?  A swing/stab should hit when you run into a killer's hitbox.  It's abuse of mechanics.  Learn to evade without using broken mechanics.   One of the times I DO camp is when shitters want to 360.  They deserve a ######### playstyle used on them as well.

@purebalance

Yes they are literally an abuse of broken mechanics. There is no "get better" on console without getting a mouse. So fine I'll keep camping them and tell them to get better. It's the only time I camp. Get better.

Also I guess since we're talking about video games and not real life, killers should get to fly no matter what killer you have. Oh wait a lot of the things in this game are based on plausible real life things like STABBING SOMEONE. Now if we were talking about the Nurse's ability you'd have a point. However, running and stabbing work very much like real life in this game. So your little stab back was worthless because you seem to not be able to see how the game functions.

I've played both on console and pc. On console you just need to strife instead of using the camera, not a big deal. You should know that already.

Except it doesn't work in all cases and YOU should know that already. Hence I will camp them to my heart's content. But hey, complain about getting camped if I camp you in game for using broken mechanics.

• Raccoon
    edited December 2018
    Options

Camping is fine.

• Vietfox
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

@Raccoon
    Sure, you compared before camping with the hatch, now do the same with 360s. That makes so much sense (not killer biased at all)
    I play often as a killer but i would like to get some opinions from reasonable killer mains like @PhantomMask20763 @George_Soros and @powerbats (who has been maining killer lately)
    @PhantomMask20763
    @purebalance says 360s are trash tactics.
  • Vietfox
    Options

@Raccoon said:

@purebalance said:

@Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

I don't condone either. You want to abuse mechanics, then so will I. There is no irony there. The irony would be if Vietfox was also complaining about camping which I didn't see. If it was complaining about camping, then yes irony in that git gud can apply from its mouth, but not when it got downed and camped.

@purebalance
    Wrong, i never complained about camping, i said it's not comparable to 360s
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

Vietfox said:

Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said: @Vietfox said: purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said: Rebel_Raven said: JanTheMan said: Aw, so this is the new excuse. You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right? If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near.  With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results. Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion.     Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy        If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping.        I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you.  360=garbage strat abusing mechanics  looping is using mind games and perks to escape.        @purebalance

Lmao 360 = garbage? Learn to aim/counter it Stop abusing broken mechanics. On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well. You're trash if you need to resort to 360. @purebalance

So if someone 1000x stronger than you was chasing you in real life you'd run at them?  A swing/stab should hit when you run into a killer's hitbox.  It's abuse of mechanics.  Learn to evade without using broken mechanics.   One of the times I DO camp is when shitters want to 360.  They deserve a ######### playstyle used on them as well.

@purebalance

@Raccoon

@PhantomMask20763
    @purebalance says 360s are trash tactics.

Eh, they're annoying but nothing that's hard to counter. Most of the time it's my fault because I wasn't paying much attention :lol:

• Raccoon
    Options

Who cares?

@purebalance is more than entitled to their opinion, like every user on this forum.

If you start to confuse opinions and feelings with facts, that's where most issues arise.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    edited December 2018
    Options
    This is the magical gen rush scenario that everyone recommends against camping killers but probably only happens 1 out of 100 games:
    - Killer hooks first survivor and immediately begins camping
    - All of the 3 other survivors telepathically know the killer is camping and immediately get to work on 3 separate gens
    - The hooked survivor is perfectly content to spend the full 2 minutes on the hook without attempting escape or suiciding
    - The survivors have no desire to challenge the camping killer and attempt saves or make distractions
    - The killer doesn't have Ruin (LOL) or if he does it was cleansed or the survivors consistently hit great skill checks
    - In the first 80 seconds 3 gens pop. With only 2 gens left the survivors work together to complete them before or shortly after the hooked survivor dies
    - The kind of killer that camps upon first hook and every hook thereafter isn't carrying NOED (LOL) and/or is unable to down another survivor
    - The survivors are able to open one or both exit gates and all 3 escape
    - The killer depips and all 3 escaping survivors who hardly or never interacted with the killer or got any altruism points are miraculously able to pip and not earn an abysmal amount of BP

CAMPING COUNTERED. (Not everyone is a 4 man SWF squad who is interested in a boring ass game like the one above)

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833
    Options

Personally, when I play killer, I always run BBQ and Chili because of the BP bonus. I'm not running it for the aura, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when making gameplay decisions.

If I see 3 auras in the distance, I assume it's a bad idea to camp. If I don't see ANY auras, I assume it's a great idea to camp. Anything in between is a value proposition based on who I can see, how altruistic the survivors have been so far in that game, how badly I need to get a kill to try and slow the game down, ;how fast my particular killer can cross the map (I almost always leave the hook as Hillbilly or Nurse for example if i see ANY auras), etc.

If all 3 of the other survivors are hiding behind a gen or in a lock, well then it sucks to be me and it sucks to be the person on the hook. That is not the LIKELY reason I'm not seeing any auras, so I'm going to rely on the more likely assumption that someone is within 40m waiting for me to leave, so I should start looking for them. That occupies 2-3 survivors instead of giving a free unhook. I

Camping is not fun for the person on the hook, but BHVR needs to balance their game already. My personal philosophy on this issue, even when I'm the survivor being camped (which I play roughly 50/50 so I frequently am lol), is "Don't hate the player. Hate the game!" This is something they should have fixed a long time ago, instead of doing all these band-aid fixes that never really work.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

I didn't know an excuse was needed to camp. 

I will update my guide accordingly. 

Priceless, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read that.

God forbid people play however they want within the confines of the game. 

Exactly my sentiment. No one needs an excuse to play the way they want.

When the "way they want" is detrimental to everyone involved, even themselves, yes you need an excuse. Camping hurts both sides. Nobody wants 10k point games where you barely single pip.

I've seen enough gen rushers leave with barely 10k points.

So this counts for both sides.
    @Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    As a killer it's your job to check gens and don't let survivors do all of them so you can kill them all.
    As a survivor your job is to finish the gens and escape, meaning that it's not their main priority to run towards the killer and get some Bold bps.
    If survivors "genrush" it's because killer is giving them the chance to do it.
    Not every killer the map pressure of Billy and nurse. 
    @Tsulan
    That's why you got perks like PGTW, it works so damn well on killers with less map pressure.
    Maybe it's because I'm about to fall asleep. But I don't know what perk you mean. 
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel
    Ok it was just the sleep.

Sooo, I really think this perk needs a buff. 
    Something like destroying a freshly repaired gen.
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

@Raccoon
    Wait, so @Vietfox calls for help and no one noticed? Now the ######### really hit the fan, when he needs to call for assistance. 
  • Tsulan
    Options
    This is the magical gen rush scenario that everyone recommends against camping killers but probably only happens 1 out of 100 games:
    - Killer hooks first survivor and immediately begins camping
    - All of the 3 other survivors telepathically know the killer is camping and immediately get to work on 3 separate gens
    - The hooked survivor is perfectly content to spend the full 2 minutes on the hook without attempting escape or suiciding
    - The survivors have no desire to challenge the camping killer and attempt saves or make distractions
    - The killer doesn't have Ruin (LOL) or if he does it was cleansed or the survivors consistently hit great skill checks
    - In the first 80 seconds 3 gens pop. With only 2 gens left the survivors work together to complete them before or shortly after the hooked survivor dies
    - The kind of killer that camps upon first hook and every hook thereafter isn't carrying NOED (LOL) and/or is unable to down another survivor
    - The survivors are able to open one or both exit gates and all 3 escape
    - The killer depips and all 3 escaping survivors who hardly or never interacted with the killer or got any altruism points are miraculously able to pip and not earn an abysmal amount of BP

CAMPING COUNTERED. (Not everyone is a 4 man SWF squad who is interested in a boring ass game like the one above)

Yeah this imaginary scenario almost got introduced, when the devs thought about giving survivors permanent kindred.
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Redd said:

Personally, when I play killer, I always run BBQ and Chili because of the BP bonus. I'm not running it for the aura, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when making gameplay decisions.

If I see 3 auras in the distance, I assume it's a bad idea to camp. If I don't see ANY auras, I assume it's a great idea to camp. Anything in between is a value proposition based on who I can see, how altruistic the survivors have been so far in that game, how badly I need to get a kill to try and slow the game down, ;how fast my particular killer can cross the map (I almost always leave the hook as Hillbilly or Nurse for example if i see ANY auras), etc.

If all 3 of the other survivors are hiding behind a gen or in a lock, well then it sucks to be me and it sucks to be the person on the hook. That is not the LIKELY reason I'm not seeing any auras, so I'm going to rely on the more likely assumption that someone is within 40m waiting for me to leave, so I should start looking for them. That occupies 2-3 survivors instead of giving a free unhook. I

Camping is not fun for the person on the hook, but BHVR needs to balance their game already. My personal philosophy on this issue, even when I'm the survivor being camped (which I play roughly 50/50 so I frequently am lol), is "Don't hate the player. Hate the game!" This is something they should have fixed a long time ago, instead of doing all these band-aid fixes that never really work.

Camping isn't fun. It's not fun for the survivor, it's not fun for the killer. But neither are looping, DS, Flashlights, or completing all gens in 3 minutes.
    But only camping gets so much hate.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Camping isn't fun. It's not fun for the survivor, it's not fun for the killer. But neither are looping, DS, Flashlights, or completing all gens in 3 minutes.

All gens done in minutes is the most overused excuse still that needs to go away, it happens rarely especially after the BNP nerf. If all gens are being done in 3 minutes constantly that's on the killer not the survivors or the game mechanics.

Perks and addons have no correlation to camping, just as they no have correlation to looping.except as excuses for why they're done.

• Vietfox
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

@Raccoon
    Wait, so @Vietfox calls for help and no one noticed? Now the ######### really hit the fan, when he needs to call for assistance. 
    @Tsulan
    Lol, just to confirm what i was saying.
    I play as a killer quite often but still people seem to not believe me.
    Tell me, do you really think 360s are a broken mechanic?
  • Vietfox
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

When the "way they want" is detrimental to everyone involved, even themselves, yes you need an excuse. Camping hurts both sides. Nobody wants 10k point games where you barely single pip.

@Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    As a killer it's your job to check gens and don't let survivors do all of them so you can kill them all.
    As a survivor your job is to finish the gens and escape, meaning that it's not their main priority to run towards the killer and get some Bold bps.
    @Tsulan
    That's why you got perks like PGTW, it works so damn well on killers with less map pressure.
    Maybe it's because I'm about to fall asleep. But I don't know what perk you mean. 
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel

@Tsulan
    A buff? That perk is really strong already.
    I've managed to get 4K without a single gen being done quite a few times.
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Raccoon said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@Nickenzie said:

Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:

purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@purebalance 

@purebalance

@Raccoon
    @Tsulan
    Lol, just to confirm what i was saying.
    I play as a killer quite often but still people seem to not believe me.
    Tell me, do you really think 360s are a broken mechanic?
    Nah, 360s are ok.
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

@Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    @Tsulan
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel

@Tsulan
    I would see it as the DS equivalent. We could buff it for a month and call it the DS/PGTW challenge month. 
  • Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

All gens done in minutes is the most overused excuse still that needs to go away, it happens rarely especially after the BNP nerf. If all gens are being done in 3 minutes constantly that's on the killer not the survivors or the game mechanics.

Perks and addons have no correlation to camping, just as they no have correlation to looping.except as excuses for why they're done.

Same could be said about 4k through camping. 
  • KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options
    The ones complaining about camping saying it's not a strategy are the same ones pallet looping and running DS...😑😑
  • Raccoon
    Options
    The ones complaining about camping saying it's not a strategy are the same ones pallet looping and running DS...😑😑
    They're all valid options.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@KingSavageGaming said:

Insert survivors doing anything and then the ones doing the camping are the ones complaining.

It's both sides not just one side doing something the other side doesn't like.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:
    The only types of players that camp (from the start) camping near end game I think is reasonable in most peoples eyes.

1. Just doing it to annoy a player.
    2. Are just bad players.

The whole BBQ excuse is ridiculous, what is it, 40 metres? That's pretty huge, anyone passing through a 40 metre radius and not showing up is honestly the pettiest excuse for camping honestly.

I run BBQ and it's mostly for the points because half the time I forget to even look around, especially as huntress because I'm searching lockers for more hatchets.

Get good people, more practice means you wont have to camp as much!

I find reloading before hooking beneficial.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

I have not.

I hate camping survivors.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

Build a wall around hooked survivors. The wall only works against killers. Better yet, make hooked guys disappear as soon as they're hanged and respawn "n" seconds later at an unknown location. Bam. Got rid of camping AND tunneling in one stroke. And give everyone BP.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Build a wall around hooked survivors. The wall only works against killers. Better yet, make hooked guys disappear as soon as they're hanged and respawn "n" seconds later at an unknown location. Bam. Got rid of camping AND tunneling in one stroke. And give everyone BP.

Have the sacrifice animation happen on every hook as the respawn timer starts. It's like the entity is playing the crane game.

Entity: "Aw, man, another Claudette in dark clothes?"

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Here's my "Camp story" time.

Once I let my girlfriend play her first game while I took a shower. She picked leatherface and we were around rank 12 right after rank reset. So when i get back the survivors had completed all the gens, and were running in circles around her repeatedly blinding and tea-bagging...LOL.

So I grabbed the controller and chainsawed one. Laid the p3 Claudette on the hook and stood literally in her face with my chainsaw revved. Hahaha. I guess they were friends tho because another went in for the stupid save. So I hooked the other and did the exact same thing.

I should of felt dirty, but it was a glorious win imo.
  • UltraX
    UltraX Member Posts: 30
    Options

@Mullato said:
    Here's my "Camp story" time.

Once I let my girlfriend play her first game while I took a shower. She picked leatherface and we were around rank 12 right after rank reset. So when i get back the survivors had completed all the gens, and were running in circles around her repeatedly blinding and tea-bagging...LOL.

_ So I grabbed the controller_ and chainsawed one. Laid the p3 Claudette on the hook and stood literally in her face with my chainsaw revved. Hahaha. I guess they were friends tho because another went in for the stupid save. So I hooked the other and did the exact same thing.

I should of felt dirty, but it was a glorious win imo.

Controller on Killer. Ew. I did that when I first played over 2 years ago on PC and I wised up.

Your entitled to how you want to play but I would rather play on a dance pad than a controller for Killer.

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Options
    @UltraX

Yeah, well I play on ps4...i get 360'd alot and sometimes wrecked if the survivor is good. 

Oh well I'll live.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

@Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    @Tsulan
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel

@Tsulan
    Yeah very strong like ruin lol.Before i hook somone 2 gens on 9/10 games alredy done soo yeah for sure kick one gen after hook somone make make gane ezi win.4K only if survs refuse to make gens and just wait for unhook.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    And about camping i camp only when i dont have a choice like last victim and gens are done hatch spawn gate are open etc.Or when surv tbag me.
  • Vietfox
    Options
    Larcz said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

@Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    @Tsulan
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel

@Tsulan
    Yeah very strong like ruin lol.Before i hook somone 2 gens on 9/10 games alredy done soo yeah for sure kick one gen after hook somone make make gane ezi win.4K only if survs refuse to make gens and just wait for unhook.
    It works for me at rank 1.
  • MakoFenrir
    MakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Nikkiwhat said:
    This forum just makes me laugh even more at how whiny killers are, lot of ya are some entitled pieces of work......
    Fixed that for you. 
  • Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Options
    Well, I didn't start to camp more with the locker buff. I just assume that there are survivors within 40m of the hook and search/"camp" the area. 
    I have yet to see a survivor who jumps into a locker when I down someone and waits until I hook them, and to let the BBQ effect worn-out.
    And often there is someone near, comming for the rescue.
    Or I just play the hag and I don't care, because I put a trap down and start searching/trapping the area.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said:

Rebel_Raven said:

JanTheMan said:

Aw, so this is the new excuse.

You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right?

If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near. 

With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results.

Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion. 

Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy

If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping.

I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you. 360=garbage strat abusing mechanics looping is using mind games and perks to escape.

@purebalance

Stop abusing broken mechanics. On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well. You're trash if you need to resort to 360.

You must suck if someone 360's you on console lol.