Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bring to killers from 4 to 6 perks slots or 5 or 7 slots whatever

JAZC_CR
JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

we know all the killer always are facing 16 different perks from each survivor...
What do u think bring more slots for killers?¿

Comments

• JAZC_CR

@FayeZahara said:
    That is true as collective can be facing alot of perks when against a swf especially.

Especially when there is so much choice and perks that help teamates.

you are right, when i face a SWF is just a gg ez, and the same when i play with my friends

• Suppositious
    Suppositious Member Posts: 11

Sounds like a good idea should put in the ptb to try it out.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2018

That'd be OP as hell against solo queue survivors.

Good point very good point... then how about any swf in a game activates a 5th perk slot. Either that or have them survivors hold hands by campfire if swf. That way killer has notice who the mic buddies are in a game.
  • TheLastFreddyMain
    TheLastFreddyMain Member Posts: 2
    It needs to be reactionary for SWF. 2 people =+1 3=+2. Even then, it can still be a little too strong.
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    darreCZ said:

@JAZC_CR said:
    we know all the killer always are facing 16 different perks from each survivor...

5 - 7 perk slots for a killer? I hope you´re kidding. This would be a nightmare for solo survivors, but i totally agree that SWF should be addressed in some way…

I got an idea:

2 survivors in SWF - 3 perks for each of them
    3 survivors in SWF - 2 perks
    4 survivors in SWF - 1 perk

And I should say I am survivor main...

I feel like this addresses SWF while not nerfing solo survivors. I like it.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    @darreCZ @shadowsfall42  Swf isn’t an issue because of perks so it doesn’t matter how many perks they do or don’t have they’ll still wreck
  • bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57

This is an interesting idea. I'd like for the devs to put it in a PTB, because a concept like this would be really hard to ballance withough community feedback.

• ThePloopz
    See but is he really facing 16 perks though I mean yea I guess but you can only chase one person at a time and that person  has 4 perks too besides the 16 perks aren’t the actual problem. Survivors can have 0 perks and still destroy killers because of how the game is currently 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Give solo full SWF level comms. Then nerf both. The end.

• ThePloopz
    Jack11803 said:

People really don’t like this solution for some reason. I myself thought about this as a solution and was told it’s not good because the devs didn’t intend for the game to have voice comms
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Good idea if surv got much better perks why killer don't can have more perks but worst?

• ThePloopz
    laivu6 said:

@ThePloopz said:

People really don’t like this solution for some reason.

Because in SWF you're on comms with your friends. Do you really think voice chat with 3 randoms will be a pleasant thing every time?

The mute button is featured in every multiplayer online game nowadays it is basically packaged with any voice chat. Or give the option to just completely not join the voice channel 
  • JAZC_CR

@shadowsfall42 said:
    darreCZ said:

@JAZC_CR said:

5 - 7 perk slots for a killer? I hope you´re kidding. This would be a nightmare for solo survivors, but i totally agree that SWF should be addressed in some way…

I got an idea:

2 survivors in SWF - 3 perks for each of them

3 survivors in SWF - 2 perks

4 survivors in SWF - 1 perk

And I should say I am survivor main...

I feel like this addresses SWF while not nerfing solo survivors. I like it.

I like this idea but i guess the killer need a least one slot more or two

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    5-7 perk slots?! Oh boy, Doctor with BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Ruin, Nurse’s, and Coulrophobia/Pop Goes the Weasel here I come.
  • mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

@Jack11803 said:

Tbh I don't like this solution because I don't want to have to talk to anyone in the game? It'd seriously up the toxicity and arguments, and plus, I'm an adult woman in my 20s, I don't really want to have to talk to teenage boys while playing. That's one of the reasons why I like dbd, I don't have to talk to my team unless I invite my bff.

• JAZC_CR

@SnakeSound222 said:
    5-7 perk slots?! Oh boy, Doctor with BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Ruin, Nurse’s, and Coulrophobia/Pop Goes the Weasel here I come.

That sounds good

• JAZC_CR

@SaltyKiller said:
    5-6 perk slots would be ideal.

YEAH