Dead Hard, again.

Options
MasonOliver123
MasonOliver123 Member Posts: 255
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Everyone else is having their say, so will I.

As we all know by now, dead hard is a very broken survivor perk, I do play both sides I choose to run SB rather than DH.

The main issue with DH is the potential to extend a chase, even when the survivor makes a mistake, significantly.

I've had a very good amount of games where a survivor, out of position, uses dead hard and extends a chase by an extra minute.

You might ask - why not bait it out? Why not leave chase?

Well, baiting it out "waiting for it" is pointless, the survivor can use this time to get to a pallet in which they guarantee safety and leaving chase simply is a massive waste of time and leaving them would simply allow them to heal up and do it all again.

Another main issue I have with it that some seem to forget is this game is 4 v 1, if all 4 survivors, of equal skill, use dead hard and know how to loop you can extend a chase by a minute at least, if all 4 survivors do that, that's an extra 4 minutes wasted by then most gens will be done.

One perk should not have this sole power, especially when 4 people can use it against you, I'd certainly like to see it changed, to anything. the 3rd health state on a perk is ridiculous, even if it was changed to a one time usage (Like DS) it'd be much better.

Post edited by Jocelynbee on

Comments