I can’t believe Dead Hard got such a tiny nerf

Options
13»

Comments

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,379
    Options

This whole thing was in response to BHVR telling us they had to change the PTB DH's effect, because killer's are more likely to tunnel survivors with 2 health states instead of 3 health states. And I said, if that's true, then killers would just tunnel any survivor that showed a different exhaustion perk, since it's extremely likely they will only have 2 health states.

And that still stands. It doesn't matter if there are rare occurrences where a sprint burst user might have a third health state, because the majority of them won't, so if a killer is trying to estimate the best person to tunnel, it's any survivor that shows a non DH exhaustion perk.

And if BHVR wants to change DH so it has tunnel protection, then it should be changed to be an anti tunnel perk. Make DH deactivate on a conspicuous action. This rewards killers for not tunneling, and BHVR should be rewarding killers for not tunneling.

• imbadatthis
    imbadatthis Member Posts: 7
    Options

Do You even SURVIVOR YO? Is this person joking. I thought there was a bug because of this. Then I found out there was a nerf to Dead Hard. I would play No Mither build before with (No Mither, Dead Hard, Prove Thyself and Resilience) I wouldn't have to spend so much time healthing. Cant do that anymore build anymore.

• Weskermind
    Weskermind Member Posts: 13
    Options

Hello dear developers and thanks for the efforts you put on the game.

Survivors can still destroy all of the killer's effort and not take a hit for just pressing a key. That's a huge thing even if it happens once at a match.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

I think you want to stir up controversy, no more

• 1ettuce
    1ettuce Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

How is dh gonna be meta and still be as overrated as it is lol

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,244
    Options

This "small nerf" knocked it down from meta. I wonder if OP will reflect to how much outside of reality he was...