If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Marvin's Blood doesn't work as intended, giving +0,75 extra mutation rate points instead of +0,25..

Options
Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,180
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

As you can see from the video, Marvin's Blood doesn't respect what the in game description says: "Increases Mutation Rate when hitting survivors with Tentacle Strike by 25%".

When a survivor IS Contaminated, as you can see from the Dbd wiki, it should be: "Hitting contaminated Survivors with a Tentacle Strike: +1 Contamination Points".

Marvin's Blood, from the game's description, should give +25% extra, which should be 0,25 mutation points. So you should receive +1,25 mutation points in total after each hit.

But this is NOT what is happening in game:

6 mutation points are required to reach tier 2, but if I hit Dwight 2 times, I'm over half the bar, instead of before it at 2,5 mutation points.

This is because the game always gives +0,75 mutation points flat after each hit, which corresponds exactly to the bonus 25% that you should receive when a survivor is NOT contaminated as then gets contaminated: from the Wiki: "Contaminating Survivors with a Tentacle Strike: +3 Contamination Points". 25% of 3 is 0,75, but as the game's description says, you shouldn't get always +0.75, but 25% of 1 point in this case, which is 0,25.

In game after 2 hits I got at 3,5 mutation points, which is 1,75*2, which goes the half bar point.

So Marvin's blood is bugged/ isn't working as intended, or the in game's description is wrong.

This is Marvin's Blood values extracted from the Dbd wiki:

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments