If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I Love LIGHTS OUT But There Is An Issue

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
edited February 8 in Feedback and Suggestions

(It starts with) One thing...

I personally, dont like to tunnel or camp, I try my best to avoid doing it, but the lack of a hook counter overall just really throws me off and I find it really difficult to tell if Im hooking the same players over and over.

As a result, I sometimes tunnel accidentally and it normally results in me being insulted in the postgame chat when Im just trying my best to have fun. :(

The new gamemode is fun, but it might be a good idea to bring back some HUD elements.

Another thing...

I also already had a difficult time tracking Survivors, with Red-Green Colorblindness, I tried the accessibility settings and they helped a bit but not too much, when a Survivor is injured in Lights Out, I have a really really hard time tracking their blood and it's almost impossible to track a Survivor if they take unconventional pathing.

I know this is an intended thing for the gamemode but it can feel a bit frustrating at times.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments