Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can you report people who intentionally grief and stream their content?

Options
MaTtRoSiTy
MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,724
edited March 15 in Ask the Community

I don't even know if this is reportable but it seems like this person is intentionally creating miserable matches every time with the purpose of griefing rather than playing with good intentions.

Long story short, the old story of a slugging Nurse with infectious that intentionally bleeds everyone out every single match.

My question is, is there somewhere on this site I can report this persons Twitch as BHVR would clearly be able to see what they are doing is very much intentionally griefing.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Best Answer

Answers

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 622
    Options

Slugging is not a bannable offence, at least not on its own.

If, say, a person is intentionally targeting the same people repeatedly across matches to ruin their experience then it becomes bannable. Or if they're blatantly going into matches saying stuff like “I’m going to grief/troll/harass these people” then a report would probably be warranted.

But opting to bleed survivors out as your primary method of killing isn’t bannable. Boring, yes. But bannable, no.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,724
    Options

Thanks, I have filled out a report.

I know slugging is not an offence but I am pretty sure when you create a Twitch channel to show yourself intentionally griefing players for no other reason than to ruin their fun, that would be reportable.

Will see what happens I guess but I do think people who play a game with the express intention of making the game miserable for others should not be able to play that game.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,255
    Options

As OnryosTapeRentals mentioned, you can report to Support if you believe they are purposely griefing and targeting.

I am not sure about Twitch ToS, but you can also try reporting their channel to Twitch.

This discussion has been closed.