Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

2v8 Nurse Bug

animalz606
animalz606 Member Posts: 31

Platform: PC

How Often Does This Occur?: Undetermined/Rare

Description of Issue: This was sent to me by a friend (I was not here). There is a current Nurse bug in the 2v8 that allows the Nurse to have infinite blinks. My friend was playing Ace and was being chased by both Nurse and Trapper at the same time, when the Nurse blinked toward him and all of a sudden was rapidly blinking. They were just trolling with it, and it was a bit funny, however if someone were to not troll with this, it would make the game impossible.

Steps to Reproduce: I'm not sure, but you definitely need your teammate nearby in order for it to happen.

https://streamable.com/fe6ne3 ← I was unable to send it as a normal video, so I sent it using Streamable. I had to download the video off of discord. This is the video that my friend sent me with the infinite blinks glitch.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.