The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

new perk idea

Akeeno
Akeeno Member Posts: 89
edited August 9 in Feedback and Suggestions

could we get a perk that reveals survivor aura for 3/4/5 seconds after a basic attack?

would that be too strong?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 491

probably would be a hex would be op on certain killers

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,580

What would be the point, in your mind?

• Sarrif
    Sarrif Member Posts: 192

Honestly seems a bit weak for a killer perk, injured survivors aren't hard to track and if you lose them in 5 seconds that's… well there's no shortage of aura reveal perks for killers. Unless this is a survivor perk in which case that's incredibly bad.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

Seems a bit pointless. Aside from scratch marks you have blood pools and injury noises. Survivors are easiest to track when in chase and injured and you want it even easier?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,045

To be fair, OP said "Basic Attack", so it would not be useable on Nurse.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,427

Oh right, good catch. I still wouldn't mind if they made Nurse aura blind while charging her power, but that would pretty much only hamper build variety for her and high level Nurses wouldn't care.

• WiseTraveler
    WiseTraveler Member Posts: 130

If this perk not only worked on m1 and m2 killers like Nurse, and Huntress could easily get follow-up hits quickly, to be fair they do that already without the aura. It could be an interesting addition but we need to ensure it isn't too good but not worthless.

• Noobking3000
    Noobking3000 Member Posts: 33

I mean, this is kinda already possible with the right perks.

Those perks being Game Afoot and Nemesis(not the killer) (and also Lethal Pursuer if you want a longer aura duration)

Although not the exact same, it's pretty close and probably the closest we'll get for a while.

Anyway, for my thoughts on this perk idea. Yeah I think it's good, if it stays tied to basic attacks it should be good but not overpowered.