We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Quality of Life Suggestions

AngelOfHope2017
AngelOfHope2017 Member Posts: 101
edited October 11 in Feedback and Suggestions
  1. The ability to trade/sell unwanted bloodweb items for either bloodpoints or other higher addons. No one needs 3000 brown medkits. Those could be traded for a fraction of the bloodpoints spent on them or several of them could be traded for a higher level medkit.
  2. The ability to see your progress in the game in each of the 4 categories. This could either always be on the top right or maybe even toggled on or off for those who do not want to see it. They flash by so fast that I never get to see what I need to do in order to get the most bloodpoints I can.
  3. Introduce some kind of penalty for survivors that hide the entire game and don't do objectives, especially when there are only 2 survivors left.
  4. Perk Randomizer in the main game for both survivors and killers. It would be very fun for streaming. Make it part of the game as an option.
  5. Raise the Bloodpoint cap to enough to Prestiege 3 a character 4 to 5 million. This would help for when BHVR comes out with a new character that we really want to play!
  6. Let the Daily Rituals repopulate instantly once one is complete. Or create a set of challenges that repopulate once the challenge is complete. Something to keep us in the game.

@buggybug in comments made the suggestion that maybe we make all survivor perks universal so that they are shared among all survors. I think this is a great option too!

@atom7k suggested a "spend a million" button that would automatically spend it on the blood web. I think this is a great idea or maybe a "prestige one level" button to automatically spend what is needed to prestige a level.

Post edited by AngelOfHope2017 on

Comments