Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
Is there any way to see general global stats?
Burito_12341
Member Posts: 2
I'm a highschool student; I'm writing a paper, and I wanted to know whether or not there was any way to see global stats. I really want to write my E.E on DbD, but I can't seem to find the global stats outside of "Highest kill rate in xy county." (I just want to know kill/escape rates)
Thanks y'all, love y'all so so much
MUCH love #Live or die. Make your choice.
-A fellow DbD lover
0
Answers
-
You could try and request that data from Behavior themselves. I think the most recent numbers are from last year that they have released. Those are sitll only like three month periods.
1