Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

since its almost the end

i got a few things for you guys.

whats your fav memory on the forums? take a minute, sit back and think about a tim when you really enjoyed your discussions on here and think to one that sticks with you. ive only been here for a bit so dont have one yet. except for meting tthis clown main who was allbout the love of flopping thy belly.

unrelated but i was really hoping to stick around to showcase my first P100…but i am at least halfway there! P52 PIG.

end of an era yall

Comments

  • TropesDaMan
    TropesDaMan Member Posts: 1,083

    @Na1ts1rhc is the name of the clown main i was talking about, took me a bit

  • HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 3,138

    A fairly recent one but my stop hard tunneling thread that blew up and went a bit insane always amuses me to think about.

  • TropesDaMan
    TropesDaMan Member Posts: 1,083

    i loved that thead, it was endless arguing and i grabbed popcorn and enjoyed watching it

  • HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 3,138

    Yh there's a certain masochistic part of me that loves arguing with those tribal killer mains who've clearly played the game for like a month getting nothing but 4ks against other new players and then hit high mmr and get stomped by good surv teams then come to the forums to complain how survuvor sided the game is. I'm going to miss that.

  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 12,816

    Honestly, I think one of my favorite moments was when I offered to take over the game:

    It is very silly, I know. But this was during the NFT scandal, and things weren't going well. Being able to have a more cheerful, hopeful discussion like a light at the end of the tunnel really meant a lot to me.

  • 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 4,219
    edited September 24

    I'm seeing this live as we speak over in the Halloween community; the more things change, the more they stay the same. it's not the same on reddit though with all the randomly generated names

  • Angy_Quentin
    Angy_Quentin Member Posts: 629

    I loved all the ragebaits, the trolls and the obviously biased, entitled mains of both sides. It gives me something to see people so completely match one side of the spectrum of opinionated.

    Either you have a strong opinion or none at all. Thats fascinating for me.

  • Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 750

    Tbh just getting recognized from posting so much. Posted for the first time in a while once and somebody mentioned it was good to see me again. I used to be a huge dbd nerd, like to an unhealthy degree. Still am to an extent. Just tried to stay a bit away from it all, since I needed to do something more productive than "debate" on forums lol. But hey, it's been real everybody.

  • Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,794

    I think most memorable thing simply is becaming more familiar with the community members. On reddit or other places everyone is just random people.

    Over the years there have been many constructive discussions about the game and balance. Which would never happen in other platforms.

  • Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,794

    Now most well I remember my post years ago about huntress camping hatch for 30 minutes when I had a key. I though then so toxic. But many defended her doing the right thing. Now myself I would never waste that much time for one kill.

  • terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 2,606

    when i got 3 warnings and found out i have a delay on posting

  • 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 4,219

    Funny timing, I just watched Thor:Ragnarok last night so I can appreciate the meme even more now

  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 12,816

    I honestly forgot it was there lmao. I dare say it was accurate at the time.

  • zonkednb
    zonkednb Member Posts: 663

    I'm not sure why I'm being coy given that the forums are closing so getting a warning won't mean much.

    But I'll say a particular thread, on a particular topic regarding the genders of killers and how that correlated with pickrates and power levels, and how this ended up in a discussion about how certain groups of people seek to be dominated by certain groups of other people.

    I did not agree with a word of what I was reading, but it was so out there that I break down laughing every single time it is referenced or brought up.

  • ShanoaLegendaryPlz
    ShanoaLegendaryPlz Member Posts: 2,586
    edited September 25

    My favorite moment was during my petition for Shanoa and Simon Belmont legendary skins, the first time ive ever had a forum mod respond to my post in years:

    Screenshot_20260925_043031_Samsung Browser.jpg Screenshot_20260925_043041_Samsung Browser.jpg