https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
possible apocalyptic ingenuity buff to add a token system?
Hi there :) the recent buffs to chest perks like moment of glory and apocalyptic ingenuity have been great and made them a lot more fun and easier to use in a match, but I thought with apocalyptic ingenuity specifically, it could be a nice update to let you gain a token (up to however many) each time you open or rummage chest to then consume when you use the perk. That way you can rebuild multiple pallets or use one token to rebuild a pallet and hold on to the other token to keep the info of where dead zones are? It'd just be a nice comfy change to the perk in my opinion but probably isn't that needed. Just food for thought!
Comments
-
That'd might make it barely usable. So not gonna happen, only game throwing perks allowed.
1 -
I liked it! I won't have to wait to take advantage of the moment of glory in order to open another chest without wasting the moment of glory. This will be fun.
2 -
my thought exactly since I noticed how often I would get one to trigger without using the other when running them both
1