The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

You Own BVHR, What Is Your First Change To DBD?

124»

Comments

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

@Dreamnomad said:
    So low hanging fruit people. What change would you make that requires the least amount of investment for the largest return? Here is my choice. Add a way to exchange purchased items and add ons for add ons or items of equal rarity for characters at level 50. Add a 10% discount for each prestige level. For example, a level 50 Hillbilly could exchange chainsaw files for spark plugs for 3000 bloodpoints. If that Hillbilly were prestige 3 he could make the same exchange for 2100 bloodpoints.

What would be the first thing you would change?

EDIT: A lot of players seem to think of this thread as a "wishlist" thread. That really isn't the intent. The idea is for this to be a mental exercise where you try not to just think of what you want, but what would be best for the company. So maybe you personally, don't like SWF. But do you honestly believe that nerfing or banishing SWF is the best idea from a financial perspective? Would you still feel that way if it affected your bank account?

Ideally, you can come up with ideas that would improve your gaming experience, but also be financially viable. Those are the ideas that they really want to hear and will benefit all of us the most. But this isn't a dictatorship, write what you want.

i'd ######### do reworked Freddy and legion plus the 1st change would be either 2nd objective or 20s longer gen repair times with toolboxes nerfed!

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288

@Arroz said:
    This will make matchmaking worse than it is, just imagine be with a rank 20 killer who dc and is in the hell queue?
    Btw, I would like to be in the hell queue haha, most of the players of that queue are toxic..

You would face a "rank 20 killer who dc" only if you are a disconnecter as well, otherwise you wouldn't be in his same queue.

Now, if you mean that the community is split 50/50 between who disconnects and who doesn't (I can't really say, only devs may have those numbers), I would imagine that this is only because there are absolutely no penalties to disconnect as of now. Start by having a mandatory wait-time after a disconnect (increasing in duration) and maybe those figures would change.

If they don't... well, DBD would be beyond saving and I change the answer to the OP to:

• make a violet gold skin for every survivor with a built in power-up: the player needs to be hit 3 times before going down, he's immune to exposed effect and has a built in deliverance with no penalties (even in struggle phase). It costs 50 € and can be used for only 10 games.
    • make 10 million € and go live in the Bahamas, with a diet based on lobsters.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Change Wraith’s cloaking.

•You are now invisible while cloaked

•Survivors now hear a faint bell sound in the distance if you are within 32 meters of them

•You can now attack out of cloak

•after attacking out of cloak you become stunned for 6 seconds

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Paddy4583 said:
    Dust off the ban hammer

That's just irony right there.