The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

CHAPTER TEASER! (real)

13»

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Does anyone else know the last symbol for the Stargate?, we need it to get out of the entitys realm.

I've tried the one which looks like a survivor teabagging under a hook.
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    I get the impression that this is a gateway with the incense burning to keep something locked away. . . 
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

The winged felines can be related to so many areas and eras in the world... maaan, so thrilling!

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Mad Monk, calling it, some bald guy wearing orange robes.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Also, about the crosses in the pillar:

CIRCLE (quartered)
    The sacred circle filled with a cross, four equal lines pointing from the center to the spirits of the north, east, south, and west—or to the basic element: earth, water, air (or wind), and fire. In Native American traditions, it forms the basic pattern of the MEDICINE WHEEL and plays a vital part in major spiritual rituals. Many contemporary pagans consider it their main symbol for transmitting the energy of the goddess. Christian churches have used variations of the same popular shape, usually calling it the Celtic Cross.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

My bet is on the first priest of Entity's sect, who prayed to it, maybe even summoned it to this world.

My second bet goes for the creature, that is kept inside this vault looking tunnel.

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited February 2019

@rounder247 said:
    What about a vampire themed killer?

I am actually from Transylvania and none of the symbols in the picture are related to it.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@AshleyWB said:
    Does anyone else know the last symbol for the Stargate?, we need it to get out of the entitys realm.

I've tried the one which looks like a survivor teabagging under a hook.

People are thinking of a religious killer? Hallowed are the Ori!

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I wonder if This is part of the map and we'll get the killer pic today like they did for legion.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    edited February 2019

I wonder if This is part of the map and we'll get the killer pic today like they did for legion.

I like Legion teaser the best. 

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Maybe it was a plague doctor... working during the black plague.. the entity infected them and now they are searching for the light.