Do Killer Mains just want survivors to Stand Idle

13»

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I don't think looping is a problem. I just think it's depressing. It really says a lot about how boring the role we need the most players for is when folks find it more fun to deliberately start chases with the killer then actually work towards the objective that let;s them "win".

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726
    edited April 2019

@AlexAnarchy there is no counterplay to doc with restraint when he sees doc looking at you, ofc you can move a bit but he still knows area where you are, i know how to be stealthy AF but thats boring... chases are fun (but you dont know that because you dont know how to use windows i guess) but i just used your argument "if you dont like what i like that mean you dont know how to play it to make if fun" thats 4Head argument

@Peasant well pressing m1 isnt too intense and interesting after 1000h as surv(i have more h but im talking about surv playtime only) its waaaay too boring to just press m1 ;) i would rather take fun chase and die than genrush and escape without chase

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited April 2019

Great, you resorted to putting words in my mouth as well now by saying I am using some form of argument or whatever, so common of people with no real arguments on the dbd community. Quite sad, really I expected better but whatever makes you and Kate sleep well at night at this point.

I'm letting this thread go as it's filled with simply making the same survivor main Memeposting about how only looping is the way to win anymore cuz someone dared too mention any other way than playing.

Ya'll can just go right ahead and keep that mentality though, we'll see you when the devs continue nerfing looping slowly bit by bit with each continuous patch~

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@darktrix @kaister901

You are both right and I hate it. That's why I want scratchmarks nerfed to allow for more effective LoS jukes

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Blocking survivors in the basement will prevent them from escaping, and with the Collapse mechanic, the survivors will be sacrificed. Good job, you just made an argument in favor of blocking survivors in the basement.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited April 2019

I use MYC on clown and Myers buddy, I also have over 1700 hours on dbd.

I have experience plenty enough on both sides and have near all perks unlocked on both sides, so don't try and educate me on perks and how they work cuz I already know, if your attempting to just start a fight then i'd suggest not even going that way and don't stalk me over multiple threads, cuz all that's gonna get is reporting.

• Galklife

@AlexAnarchy if you have over 1700h and still think stealth is only way or its way to go as surv youre just lost case ... i have over 1880h and as surv i dont stealth (i dropped that playstyle like 900h ago) and as killer i main pig and wraith (enduring, bbq, whispers and sloppy on wraith and BS on pig)

do you know why now i hate stealth? because if stealth player will go save and killer will go back, killer will most likely tunnel, not because he wants to tunnel (i know nowadays killers likes to tunnel but not every killer wants to do that) but he wont see surv that savior he only sees saved surv, so he have to choose, looking for black claudette on black map or go for surv he sees.... choice is obvious (sad but i cant talk sh.. about killers tunneling in that kind of situations)

• AlexAnarchy
    edited April 2019

I never said stealth was the only way too play, I just said looping is not the only way to win, You can stop putting words in my mouth too create false arguments now~ : P

This thread is literally full of two people putting false statements in my mouth instead of making real arguments.

You really think cuz I advocate for other playstyles than just looping that I don't use pallets during a chase? Ofc, I do~ I Loop when I have too as well, but alot of the time I don't cuz I don't get found at all.

so you can quit trying to get me in some corner by putting words in my mouth to suit your arguments and quit with the insults too.

My main two killers are clown and Myers, both with DH cuz for some reason survivors never expect DH on clown mainly..*shrugs*

Quentin and jake for survivor.

• NuclearBurrito

@Orion and?

• Galklife
    edited April 2019

well maybe im little overagressive about stealth players but there is a lot of P3 claudettes urban evading around a map (i use bond so i see them...) not doing gens, not saving just urban evading around a map and im so done with watching them so i dont want to see any more of them

funny enough when i played swf (without voice coms) i was dodged 5 times in row (we were playing dwight, kate, nea and jane) and after we all changed into 4 P3 claudettes(we wanted to check if they will dodge us) noone dodged us for the rest of the night xddd

• AlexAnarchy

Oh trust me...I hate those kind of so called stealth players as well...just not any use in them if all they do is stealth around a corner of the map...*shakes head* I do gens when i'm playing and get saves off hooks, heck I normally use urban evasion, BT, WGLF. and Lithe for my quentin and jake builds~

• NuclearBurrito

Personally I use Spine chill, Q&Q, Sprint burst and adrenaline. I'd use the dance with me lithe combo but I don't have them teched yet

• Galklife

my build since 2.0 patch is bond, WGLF, plunders and SB i tried lithe or ballance but there is too many dead zones(by default not because palled is destroyed) with gen inside :(

• JohnTed
    JohnTed Member Posts: 56

Hidden is more difficult to loop so it is why survivors loop.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

"Do KiLlErS jUsT wAnT sUrViVoRs To RuN iN sTrAiGhT lInEs?" -Survivors as they dance in the streets over the Legion being neutered into being useless against their meta tactic

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

They don't, but they just want to always win. Even if the survivors they are going against are better players, or despite the many mistakes they make in a trial.

• FeelsVeryBadMan
    FeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197

Looping happens because it's the best strategy to waste the killer's time.

Shaking off a good killer is just not very possible. So, because of this, survivors loop to waste time. I've tried many stealth builds and chase breakers, never worked out for me as much as looping did.

Stealth just isn't as safe and reliable as looping, and there are many things that can negate your stealth. The game's been mainly balanced around looping for a long time, so getting into stealth is harder and harder imo.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,696

Survivors seem to get upset when I stand idle near the hook (when I choose to play killer) for some reason.

I'm even nice enough to make my Terror Radius zero so that they don't get scared.

It's never enough T_T