Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Fog Density: How Thicc Can The Fog Get?

Options
NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245

Should my KYF group use 5 Murky Reagents, or is there a hard cap to how thicc the fog can get?

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yes. I think it's somewhere just above the purple fog offering. Pretty sure you can reach it with 2 yellow fog offerings.

Jane on the other hand...

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,384
    Options

The Murky Reagent on its own is as thick as it gets- there's no reason to stack offerings beyond that unless you're concerned with someone else using a Clear Reagent.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options

Darn, was hoping to get maps that are flooded with dark fog because it would be crazy!

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Also I think clear is equal to the yellow or something. I know that it's more than the white offering that makes the fog thicker.

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907
    Options

i wanted fog so thick that my screen is just white. like Freddy's dream world.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

So a while back before Freddy got changed I had a KYF match with a new player and my buddies. I was playing Freddy and used the Black Box, next I saw they all put on Murky Reagent for Offerings. So when the Obsession started in it was the new guy and he started in the Dream World XD he was like ''IT'S SO THICK!'' Everyone was saying it's normal it's just the mist offerings, and then he's like ''THERE HE IS RUN!!'' And everyone is awake so they're like ''calm down man stop shouting. Where is he I don't see him!'' Then I just massacre the new guy with everyone wondering ######### is going on, it was glorious <3

Anyway, it might get thicker if you use Murky with Freddy, least that's what they said lol

This discussion has been closed.