Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Is Dwight book smart?

Options

I am extremely OCD and have been bothered by me playing a character that is potentially un intelligent. S, is Dwight Fairfield book smart?

Best Answers

Answers

• Knightsofren27
    Knightsofren27 Member Posts: 9
    Options

So, who would that make me most like? I'm a 15 year old nerd who reads comic books, loves academics, plays videogames, and collects action figures, collectibles, and statues. I am somewhat impulsive and tend to say what's on my mind. I love to help people and be friendly. I am very OCD and do some weird things such as holding my breath for long periods of time while counting. I am often serious and can't stand not being able to comprehend things. I am very inquisitive and love to study. I care about every one and while it's hard to make me angry it is possible, and it ends very badly. I am usually calm and happy, and I work hard to achieve my goals. My goals are often very high goals can be difficult to obtain. I despise immaturity. I enjoy puzzles and games. I want to be an IT and do computer programming or security coding. Don't say Adam.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Nobody? Literally nobody here resembles you besides Dwight maybe.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

What's wrong with Adam? Anyway, Claudette's probably the biggest science nerd, and she likes helping people as well. Judging from the survivors' stories, I'd say she's the most book smart of the bunch.

If you wanna go more towards the video game aspect, Feng Min's really the only avid gamer.

• LancerCain
    LancerCain Member Posts: 72
    edited September 2019
    Options

Dwight is smart, after all he is a natural born leader, but booksmart? i don't know, he pretty much all his life was a good for nothing loser. but by personal experience I can tell you there are more reasons than just being stupid as to why such things happen.

I'd say Claudette, which of course outside the meta of the evil ultra hateable toxic survivor is not bad, as far as the lore goes she would be a very loveable girl, much more than most of the other survivors.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Dwight strikes me as the type of guy who would get really excited unboxing overpriced action figures.

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    edited September 2019
    Options

Claudette is our official nerd. (but aren't we all nerds to some degree) :)