We need to stop the war between Survivors mains and Killers mains

13»

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Between the L4D community and the DBD community, I cannot decide which is more ######### and toxic.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@fcc2014 said:
    Just dropped back in to see how the war effort is going? Any casualties yet?

Does logic count?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited July 2018

Does logic count?

Nah, logic went AWOL a long time ago.
  • pauloandrade22

@Mc_Harty said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

Does logic count?

I noticed that A LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG TTTTIMMMEE AGO.

• pauloandrade22

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Mc_Harty said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

Does logic count?

I noticed that A LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG TTTTIMMMEE AGO.

And dont forget : Delete DS BS.

• pauloandrade22

@blue4zion said:
    Between the L4D community and the DBD community, I cannot decide which is more ######### and toxic.

The DBD one. L4D is just a simple shooter so its not as important.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited July 2018

And dont forget : Delete DS BS.

Where did the Brutal Strength touched you?
  • Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80

@Someissues said:
    Not until people realized that on High Ranked only very few killers are viable, and yet there still people thinking Killers like LF/ Pig/ Myer is fine on Rank 1. Sure you can still get 3/4k but it doesn't mean they are balanced and does not need any buffs

If you can still succeed at high ranks with "non-viable" killers and get 3/4k's, wouldn't that mean they're okay then?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Timebomb0800 said:

@Someissues said:
    Not until people realized that on High Ranked only very few killers are viable, and yet there still people thinking Killers like LF/ Pig/ Myer is fine on Rank 1. Sure you can still get 3/4k but it doesn't mean they are balanced and does not need any buffs

If you can still succeed at high ranks with "non-viable" killers and get 3/4k's, wouldn't that mean they're okay then?

No, because those things rely on Survivors making egregious mistakes several times in a row.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Orion said:

@Timebomb0800 said:

@Someissues said:

No, because those things rely on Survivors making egregious mistakes several times in a row.

That's not true since I see killers do well with the lesser tiers all the time and they don't rely on others mistakes. Freddy, Hag, Myers, Trapper, Leatherface and even Huntress and Pig all do well when played with the right items/addons/perks etc.

The killers doing that are the ones that go with the flow so to speak, they pick the best killer and items/add ons/perks based upon survivor comp. They load into the map and proceed from there, they already know survivor spawn points, they know where totems are generally going to be etc.

If you go into a match with the mindset that only x killers with x items/add ons/perks are viable unless survivors make egregious mistakes then you'll never succeed with those killers.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited July 2018
    PigNRun said:
    Sehkmet said:

Wont SOMEBODY PLEASE think of the children ?

I love you forever just for this post. 

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127

OK! YOU GOT ME, you revealed my secret quote.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Gets 4k. Learn how to play killer properly scrub.
  • Suddenly_Josh
    Suddenly_Josh Member Posts: 11

Miss the early days of DBD where everyone wasn't salty whether they survived/died, or 4k'd/0k'd. Where everyone would play serious until the exit gates were powered and then just mess around for fun. The community is just getting more toxic by the day.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I think I know a great way to settle this...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
    THE FINAL SOLUTION: THE SEQUEL!

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018

@Suddenly_Josh said:
    Miss the early days of DBD where everyone wasn't salty whether they survived/died, or 4k'd/0k'd. Where everyone would play serious until the exit gates were powered and then just mess around for fun. The community is just getting more toxic by the day.

Bloodpoint farming, gg reported. Hope they ban you

edit: i forgot it: :kappa: