Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Ebony and Ivory Mori nerf when?

Getting tired of killers immediately assuming every swf I play in is some .000000000000005% meta gen rush squad and bring out the most sweaty killers and builds with an ebony mori and proceeds to ghostface tbag the entire match and mori everyone off a two hook because we didn't play perfect and loop him for 3 gens a chase so we get punished with getting tunneled into death... devs please do something about mori's they are broken and make the game utterly unfun for survivors and give no points to anyone.

My suggestion is simple, leave cypress as is, make ivory mori work only when you get one survivor to death hook status, and ebony work when you can kill all survivors only when they are death hook, why this hasn't been done is beyond me. Even as a player who enjoy's both sides fervently this change should have been done a long time ago.

Comments