When is the new update coming to console.

?

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

@Smiffy17_HD said:
    i have just signed onto the site no need to be like that.

you can literally search the answer in any type of forum or even google

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+is+dbd+2.0+coming+to+console&ie=&oe=

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    They said in a couple weeks. Hopefully this week or next week will have it. Ignore these ignorant people.

It’s ignorant to call them ignorant because ignorant is to not know something, and they know they simply give the route give the answer and you call them ignorant which is ignorant because that’s not the right word to use.

Was that message disgusting enough to read?

Actually in context it was being used as meaning 
    discourteous or rude, which is exactly what they were so the word was used correctly 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Paddy4583 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

They said in a couple weeks. Hopefully this week or next week will have it. Ignore these ignorant people.

It’s ignorant to call them ignorant because ignorant is to not know something, and they know they simply give the route give the answer and you call them ignorant which is ignorant because that’s not the right word to use.

Actually in context it was being used as meaning discourteous or rude, which is exactly what they were so the word was used correctly 

That’s actually not a true definition, just one the US used in their culture. Ignorant, truly only has 1 meaning. Now you are less ignorant about the word. The word isn’t a negative thing like people think, more like a student searching for answers. Isn’t culture weird?

• Paddy4583
    edited June 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@Paddy4583 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

Actually in context it was being used as meaning discourteous or rude, which is exactly what they were so the word was used correctly 

That’s actually not a true definition, just one the US used in their culture. Ignorant, truly only has 1 meaning. Now you are less ignorant about the word. The word isn’t a negative thing like people think, more like a student searching for answers. Isn’t culture weird?

Only thing strange is how you say culture but then dismis one in an attempt to prove your argument which is still wrong!
  • Jack11803

@Paddy4583 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

Only thing strange is how you say culture but then dismis one in an attempt to prove your argument which is still wrong!

I was referring to aforementioned. Although I could’ve of worded it a bit better. Just look up a dictionary.

• Paddy4583
    Jack11803 said:

@Paddy4583 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

I was referring to aforementioned. Although I could’ve of worded it a bit better. Just look up a dictionary.

Your still wrong. It was clear in the context which definition they were using, you then go on to say the other definition is incorrect which it is not. The English dictionary defines the word as meaning lack of knowledge in the way you were using it and 
    discourteous or rude in the way they were using it. 
    What point are you trying to prove here?
  • BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22

Kill me

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Certification through Xbox takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Depending on when they put in the submission, it could be anywhere from this week to the beginning of July.

Considering the schedule of DLC for the game I REALLY hope BHVR starts submitting earlier so us on console can get updates before the next one comes out.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

If you Look above... someone wrote and I quote "use the search feature to not waste peoples time, because surely you are intelligent enough to know that this has likely been asked already."

there for ^--person is ignorant for stating that someone is wasting someones time..just because the org poster may not follow twitter or their twitch streams..yes I did use the word IGNORANT right because he/she could have very easily just said "The Devs are unsure and it could take a few weeks" clearly what I just wrote was a shorter message than the person who was being rude had wrote..&& people wonder why some people are afraid to ask questions lol..its not hard to answer a simple question without being a rude human. Just saying

• MrsMaliciousX

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

If you Look above... someone wrote and I quote "use the search feature to not waste peoples time, because surely you are intelligent enough to know that this has likely been asked already."

there for ^--person is ignorant for stating that someone is wasting someones time..just because the org poster may not follow twitter or their twitch streams..yes I did use the word IGNORANT right because he/she could have very easily just said "The Devs are unsure and it could take a few weeks" clearly what I just wrote was a shorter message than the person who was being rude had wrote..&& people wonder why some people are afraid to ask questions lol..its not hard to answer a simple question without being a rude human. Just saying

informal
    discourteous or rude.
    "this ignorant, pin-brained reception
    there are many uses for the word ignorant..it just depends on how you wanna take it..either way it is used right lmfao

• MrsMaliciousX

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

yep if you're using it as an adjective way...which i CLEARLY was not..and you even knew that..lol

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

yep if you're using it as an adjective way...which i CLEARLY was not..and you even knew that..lol

Give me a picture of the dictionary excerpt. Willingful ignorance on my part is overpowered and should be nerfed

• Jack11803

@MrsMaliciousX

Better yet, type in your browser, does ignorant mean rude. Tell me the results.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    They announced the patch wouldn’t be ready for a week or two on the 8th June, the maximum time for a patch this large to be fully processed and receive certification is supposed to be 10 days, that’s tomorrow, so I’d expect it either sometime today or tomorrow.
    if it doesn’t release tomorrow they didn’t send it in for certification when they announced it wouldn’t be a simultaneous release. Which would be a crappy move on their part.
    Love your username, first off. 

Secondly, do consoles do weekend patches? Genuine question. I hope you’re right. 
  • Paddy4583
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

Give me a picture of the dictionary excerpt. Willingful ignorance on my part is overpowered and should be nerfed

So I have found every dictionary to define the word as meaning rude. And the first search that came up arguing this definition was mumsnet so I think that makes you a meme.

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    They announced the patch wouldn’t be ready for a week or two on the 8th June, the maximum time for a patch this large to be fully processed and receive certification is supposed to be 10 days, that’s tomorrow, so I’d expect it either sometime today or tomorrow.
    if it doesn’t release tomorrow they didn’t send it in for certification when they announced it wouldn’t be a simultaneous release. Which would be a crappy move on their part.
    Love your username, first off. 

Secondly, do consoles do weekend patches? Genuine question. I hope you’re right. 
    Consoles do patches any day, they’re not a strictly twice a week thing like some people think. Random patches hit whenever they’re ready to, any day, anytime, the big giveaway if an update is about to come through is if the trophy or achievement list is updated, if it is you’re getting the patch within the next 24 hours max.
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    @TheChanelOberlin thanks for the info! Please keep us posted if you see the achievement list update!
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    lowbei can't help it.  he has the social skills of a brick.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018

@Smiffy17_HD said:
    i have just signed onto the site no need to be like that.

you can literally search the answer in any type of forum or even google

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+is+dbd+2.0+coming+to+console&ie=&oe=

people should stop treating this like an actual forum and start fights over petty nonsense.  

...oh, wait...

Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Smiffy17_HD said:
    ?

When microsoft/sony are done with their verfification process, we have no inside information......
    Write an official request to their support and hope that they will answer (they wont)

• TheChanelOberlin
    For anyone’s looking at this thread now if the update isn’t released today they didn’t submit for certification the day they told us about the delay.
    10 days is max certification time for a patch, no longer like they’re trying to say, so if the patch doesn’t drop today they’ve been lying to console players.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    For anyone’s looking at this thread now if the update isn’t released today they didn’t submit for certification the day they told us about the delay.
    10 days is max certification time for a patch, no longer like they’re trying to say, so if the patch doesn’t drop today they’ve been lying to console players.

i have a complete and total forum freak-out on standby.  i actually hope they don't because i love a good spaz that i know will be co-signed.
  • xxdean87xx
    xxdean87xx Member Posts: 13
    I get an update on my Xbox on one of my games every other week so it’s in it self the theory is right it shouldn’t take this long if pc have it so should the consoles the pc version should of been released along side the console ones. One shouldn’t have it when the others don’t that just hacking off the ones waiting for it
  • Jack11803

@Paddy4583 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

So I have found every dictionary to define the word as meaning rude. And the first search that came up arguing this definition was mumsnet so I think that makes you a meme.

W O K E

I always love the fabulous flags! My goal for now is 50! Think I can reach it? It’ll be great, innovative, new, like nothing you’ve ever seen!

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    I wonder if the store pricing update on PC could also apply to consoles and make the patch take longer?
  • MrsMaliciousX

i have a complete and total forum freak-out on standby.  i actually hope they don't because i love a good spaz that i know will be co-signed.
    That's the thing they never said when they put it in. If it's after PC then we are only 6 days in so probably end of month start of next
  • Jack11803

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

TheChanelOberlin said:

That's the thing they never said when they put it in. If it's after PC then we are only 6 days in so probably end of month start of next

Actually they did in fact say they sent it in, about 3 days BEFORE pc release.

• MrsMaliciousX
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:so
    EpicFailTryHard said:

TheChanelOberlin said:

Actually they did in fact say they sent it in, about 3 days BEFORE pc release

Sooo if they sent it in the 8-9th then how would they not know if it passed or if ######### needs changed? I understand they said it could take a few weeks but I'm sure they have a way of asking them how it's coming along lol

• Jack11803

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    Jack11803 said:

EpicFailTryHard said:

TheChanelOberlin said:

Sooo if they sent it in the 8-9th then how would they not know if it passed or if ######### needs changed? I understand they said it could take a few weeks but I'm sure they have a way of asking them how it's coming along lol

They sent it through the same cert. process FULL GAMES go through, and because Sony will just tell them if somethings wrong. And they probably said it was 3 weeks so people would have low expectations, and not know if they actually failed the cert.

• MrsMaliciousX
    Jack11803 said: 

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    Jack11803 said:

EpicFailTryHard said:

TheChanelOberlin said:

They sent it through the same cert. process FULL GAMES go through, and because Sony will just tell them if somethings wrong. And they probably said it was 3 weeks so people would have low expectations, and not know if they actually failed the cert.

Then they need to do saying that are gonna put stuff out at the same time. I mean yes the waiting is killing me but this is more of well they said it was gonna be out at the same time and NOW PS4 and Xbox gotta wait WEEKS to even hear anything..all we get is it's in process..

• Jack11803

@MrsMaliciousX

Yeah, that’s the reason so many people are upset

• MrsMaliciousX
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX

Yeah, that’s the reason so many people are upset

And I think it's a very vaild reason to be upset. It just sucks..because not only do we gotta wait but we also gotta sit on maxed out shards because it's been shut off for 6 days lol. I mean idk it's petty reasons to be upset but I think they are vaild. And I think people keep asking because they truly want to know..

Like did they send it when they said they did..are they even getting updates on if stuff needs fixed..we're left in the dark.

• Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163

1,000,000 BP
    1,000 Shards
    84 streamer / pudding on Doc
    36 streamer / pudding on Billy
    22 streamer / pudding on Trapper
    60,000 Mori daily banked on Billy
    30,000 Sacrifice daily banked on Billy
    2x BP Event on 5-9th July

Whenever it comes, I'm ready, meanwhile I just keep farming BP and buying add-ons for Billy/Doc by spending 100k at 1m down to 900k and then farming back up to 1m again.
    I'd guess the patch and the Clown DLC will be out by Thursday or the following Tuesday, that's just a guess mind you.

• MrsMaliciousX
    Easylife said:

1,000,000 BP
    1,000 Shards
    84 streamer / pudding on Doc
    36 streamer / pudding on Billy
    22 streamer / pudding on Trapper
    60,000 Mori daily banked on Billy
    30,000 Sacrifice daily banked on Billy
    2x BP Event on 5-9th July

Whenever it comes, I'm ready, meanwhile I just keep farming BP and buying add-ons for Billy/Doc by spending 100k at 1m down to 900k and then farming back up to 1m again.
    I'd guess the patch and the Clown DLC will be out by Thursday or the following Tuesday, that's just a guess mind you.

I gave up on playing until it comes out lol guess I'm just bitter hahah

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Easylife said:

Let's hope so!

• TheChanelOberlin
    Jack11803 said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

TheChanelOberlin said:

Actually they did in fact say they sent it in, about 3 days BEFORE pc release.

If this is true it’ll either release tonight at midnight or some time tomorrow. Console certification is a 10 max thing and that’s for truly huge content updates. Think The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine that added tonnes of base game updates and a whole new area to the game. This Patch will much smaller than that I assume and surprisingly even that huge chunk of content had a simultaneous console and PC release. We need more companies like CD Projekt Red tbf *shrug*
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

More than likely they've failed certification, hence the two to three week time estimate.

• MrsMaliciousX

@Tizzle said:
    More than likely they've failed certification, hence the two to three week time estimate.

They said back on the 8th on twitter that it would only take a couple weeks..here we are 10 days in and nothing :/ its saddening and heartbreaking lol..I pretty much gave up every game I had because I fell so in love with this game..lol Wasn't until about 10 days ago I found my lost love BO3 :blush: bahahahahaha

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If the 10 days thing is business days, then we have another week.

• TheChanelOberlin
    It doesn’t work on business days.
    its 10 straight days, and it likely won’t have failed certification as the patch looks solid on PC, a rare pallet glitch but otherwise not enough to cause it to fail.
    it needs to come quick either way, I have no current interest in the game as I’m bored of the same ######### constantly now, this chapter will reignite my interest. Until it does come i wont be playing the game
  • MrsMaliciousX

Um do they not do anything on the weekends?

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Tizzle said:

They said back on the 8th on twitter that it would only take a couple weeks..here we are 10 days in and nothing :/ its saddening and heartbreaking lol..I pretty much gave up every game I had because I fell so in love with this game..lol Wasn't until about 10 days ago I found my lost love BO3 :blush: bahahahahaha

To be fair they did say just “weeks”. Which could be two weeks, could be eleven weeks. I always assume the worst with BHVR.