The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Has anyone figured out how to get the wrathful well charm yet?

123457»

Comments

• Ellie98
    Ellie98 Member Posts: 5

understand, I still think that BHVR should distribute codes to us who still haven't got the charm, it's no use wanting to make a cool easter egg and not knowing how to do it, I'm from Brazil and here the DLC s are super cars in the Brazilian Real, honestly I'm disappointed with bhvr.😞😞

• Kev19915
    Kev19915 Member Posts: 117

I am still hopeful! Yes, this process has been annoying but I think in time we will receive the charm. Just need to wait for Mandy to update us!

• HisNamesBerto
    HisNamesBerto Member Posts: 2

I have been following this thread for a few days now (just now decided to join the Forum, don’t know why it took so long for me to actually join lol) & I also have the same issues happening to me with this unobtainable charm ): I usually play with friends & my partner, 2 of my friends are on PS4 & both have received the charm, but my friend, my partner & I are all on PS5 & neither one of us have received it.

I also did email BHVR about it & received the same “Spooky Easter Egg” message & I started doing things like getting Mori’d both ways, watching the tvs in game, escaping with the tape to see if I could try & figure out the Easter Egg, but I have had no luck at all getting the charm ):

• Ellie98

Good morning, I understand you , I'm playing DBD on the PS4 and ps5 version and so far I haven't gotten the charm either, but let's be confident with that, Mandy will keep us informed.

• AndronikJack
    AndronikJack Member Posts: 21

Day 13, still nothing. Being patient, updating to keep it current

• Kev19915

Yeah, I hope we get a fix this week or another update.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231

Finally got the charm today on ps4

• alpaca_boyyy
    alpaca_boyyy Member Posts: 188

Just got the video after pressing x (PlayStation) to play! Finally got the charm. Thank you to everyone for keeping this discussion active <3

• Kev19915
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

Yes, an update was pushed a little while ago on our side. So those who have met requirements for the Easter Egg - will receive the charm. I'm not saying what those requirements are. You will need to restart teh game if you've had it open for more than an hour or so.

• alpaca_boyyy
    alpaca_boyyy Member Posts: 188

Thank you Mandy for the updates and keeping us in the loop it’s all we wanted, your a gem ❤️

• DarkJokerOfAmuro
    DarkJokerOfAmuro Member Posts: 84

I just got mine after so long So really thank you again for listening to us We Greatly appreciate it Mandy! ❤️ but now there's a another issue which i will put in the bugs section.... The Cursed Video Tape Charm itself is missing on the Killers side 🤪 it was already set on one of the killers but when i decided to move the charms around it wasnt in the list XD Still pickable on survivor side tho

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 348
    edited March 2022

Got mine too. Thanks to Mandy and everyone who kept this thread at the top to get answers

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

Finally got mine. I have no idea how I triggered it. To let others know the Easter egg doesn't replace the intro. it's triggered when you press the key to begin the game load up. I just hit in my case the X button and bang there it was.

Pretty cool actually. I'm impressed that they actually did that. good on you guys.

• Pixietails
    Pixietails Member Posts: 6

Finally got mine too!! Thank you to everyone here and thank you Mandy for the updates!! I thought I was going to go crazy until I found this thread!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

you might still be going crazy tho :)

(just kidding, glad your got your charm!)

• HisNamesBerto
    HisNamesBerto Member Posts: 2

I also received my charm today! Just signed in & the cut scene popped right up!

• Ellie98

guys i got the charm today, thanks to everyone and to Mandy for keeping the community informed. pS: I loved the video, I got a fright thinking that the tv had broken lol.

• CocoChriss
    CocoChriss Member Posts: 9

I still dont have it on PS4. And this secrecy is getting annoying.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

My swf teammate still hasn't gotten the charm on ps4. First week DLC was out he watched opening cut scene, has been mori'd by Sadako, has been fully condemned and mori'd Sadako, has escaped a match v Sadako, has taken tapes out of tvs, put tapes in tvs... Still no charm. I got the charm back on the 15th so doesn't make sense why he wouldn't have it by now.

• fatflareon
    fatflareon Member Posts: 9

Hi! I wanted to share my and my best friend's experience.

I bought her the DLC (I bought her a global key code as she's from another Steam region). On the seventh day she started the game, as everyone stated, she got the screen video after the "Press space to continue" and got the charm.

As testing, I bought myself the DLC the very same day and started logging in every day. Again, on the seventh day, the same: got the screen and the charm.

We are both PC players. I know it's maybe known information but just wanted to contribute what we have!

• Chance726
    Chance726 Member Posts: 28

Got the charm today logging in. I think they fixed whatever issue they were having.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

got my today I still don't know how tho.

• AndronikJack
    AndronikJack Member Posts: 21

Just got mine right now!

• GreenDemo
    GreenDemo Member Posts: 274
    edited March 2022

Nice that a theory from youtube is right. To not play the game for 7 days and you will get the charm. (But when the hell am i supposed to do that xp)

Well nevermind then. Still, the easter egg is 7 days, be it after buying the dlc or not playing. Nice that it got figured out :D

• SwiftWarriorCat
    SwiftWarriorCat Member Posts: 2

I just got it after getting yoichi somewhat recently

• Geist
    Geist Member Posts: 4

Does anyone know how to get this charm?

To give some context, I bought the entire DLC in October 2022. I only recently found out about the charm and thought that it was strange that I hadn’t received it already. I play on the switch(is this important?). Contacted BHVR support and they refused to help me. I also just came back from a two week vacation and when I returned home I didn’t see the special video or get the charm. Please any advice is greatly appreciated.

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97

You didn't get it?

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,399

I got it on the Switch last year, and I didn't see the video or anything either. I figured I missed out but one day while browsing my charms I saw it in there.