Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Swapping Loadouts as Killer during the Countdown booting me back to the Lobby

Zaydin
Zaydin Member Posts: 275
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Title. Kept getting the 'Disconnected from the Host' as Killer for some reason after getting matched up against Survivors and narrowed it down to when I switching loadouts as what was causing it when I was trying to switch to a build with a counter for item heavy survivor groups. Tried quitting the game and restarting and the bug still happened.

I was playing as The Knight so I don't know if it's specific to him or every Killer but I should probably go back and check.

At least on him, if I tried to swap between my loadouts it would boot me back to the lobby/main menu.

Edit: It seems to be a universal bug; I tried swapping loadouts once I was matched up against survivors as Wesker and was booted back to the lobby/main menu too.

I also checked to see if it is a bug affecting survivors too and the answer seems to be no; didn't get the 'Disconnected from Host' error when swapping between loadouts on Leon. It's only on Killers right now.

Post edited by Zaydin on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments