Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Something needs to be done about the Skull Merchant.

Johnagon_Infinity
Johnagon_Infinity Member Posts: 178
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

2 of the 5 matches I played today were Skull Merchants defending 3-gens. If I didn't Kobi on hook, it would've been a 40 minute game of 0 chases. Is this what the developers wanted when they made this killer? If they buff her weak kit, it buffs her 3 gen potential. What's my solution? Buff her chase by making her drones strong at pallets -- give her some addons basekit. And then remove the ability for her to place a drone on top of gens. Make it so she has to be at least 3/4 her drone's radius away before she can place one there, allowing survivors some sort of counterplay. This has to be a joke that her optimal play-style is holding 3-gens in unwinnable scenarios, right?

I thought eruption was nerfed to address how terrible 3-gens were, and then they release this killer that can make damn near ANY map have a 3-gen. What the hell?

Comments

• Xyphus
    Xyphus Member Posts: 139

Eruption was nerfed because of the Incapacitated effect that prevented Survivors from doing anything, not because of 3-Gens

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,951

Eruption was nerfed because the incapacitated effect restricted players too much.

I think bHVR is fine with Killers being different and having different strategies. Sure there are chase Killers and there are trap Killers and yes the loud majority of this community want Killers that give sick chases. They dont want sassy drone mommy who looks at her phone instead. The Skull merchant does not restrict players, what she does is that she traps you by patrolling hard.

Now is she really good with Call of Brine and Overcharge? Sure, but those perks might get changed with the next big Summer Perk change patch, without them it comes down to Survivor ability to Cooperate.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

I think it's enough to make sure that the survivors who repair the generators are not affected by drones

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    edited March 2023

It'd only be a matter of time tbh if you play survivor enough